• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

geetec

Neo Member
I can standin if a team is missing someone on game day for the tournament.

This. ^

I'll take second standing in que after Falcon. (If that's allowed)

I was, he seems to have ditched us and didn't bother to inform any one :/

Should we just 2v1 him mid? fuck it.

The one in game? Sorta... This was mostly organized within this thread.

cant trust eurocleave

Sanjay, quit dirting our name already.

Man, after playing through my first Diretide I take it back. I assumed Heroes of the Storm might be a somewhat less angry game because of it's shorter overall match length and obviously more casual gameplay but Diretide has proven me wrong. It's silly, pretty ridiculous and kinda, sorta fun. I'm just using it as an excuse to play as heroes I don't nomrally get to use (Meepo!) and farm items. While it's not every match I've seen people shit on their teammates, call each other names, demand other players report a specific player and even rage quit, it's happened enough. About on par with what I experience in actual Dota 2 matches. All over a casual, consequence-less game about collecting candies and 10-man-ing Roshan with unlimited money.

BeesEight

This tournament looks exciting.

I also can't wait for the post-tournament team shuffle. I'm hoping for some good drama, guys! Let's show them how Gaf gets it done.

Epix

Billy Crudup playing Invoker in Dota 2 movie?

cast-billy-crudup.jpg
Dota2_INPortrait.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Apparently Valve wants there to be a million Witch Doctor Wicked Badness items, since you can no longer use them in crafting.

Also, can't craft with Greevil's, or the Gunslinger items. And exceptional item recipe scroll drop rate from the Scroll case has been dropped from 25% to 15%.

shira

Speed Gaming have posted their player's contracts that are setup with Rattlensake. Seems like the team got a decent deal for themselves.

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/sp...improve-transparency-within-esports/1100-150/

We have nothing to compare that to though. All we know is that Artstyle quit Navi when he wouldn't give up 22,500$ of his TI1 winnings.

3.1 Player agrees to play for RSnake as an independent contractor. Through their signature, Player confirms that they have no other legal binding to any other team or organization. Player shall not enter into another contractual relationship with any other team or organization in the field during the term of this Contract until arriving in China.

Also does this mean SingSing's twitch money and kunkka hat and courier money is also 100% his?

Just make it so that there's no break range on Rupture's damage.

Boom, look at that winrate.

Also, can't craft with Greevil's, or the Gunslinger items. And exceptional item recipe scroll drop rate from the Scroll case has been dropped from 25% to 15%.

Valve doesn't want us to profit from their games

sixghost

Would necro be a good first item for Tusk after phase and drums? You could pop the necrobook right before you snowball to get the increase move speed, and the necrobook units could also help bodyblock the guy inside the shards. Strength and intel are the two stats he needs as well.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody who has opened some gemstone caches want to give me an idea what to expect from opening them? How many gems/chisels per chest? I assume the gems can run the gamut from ethereal flame gems down character specific ability usage stuff.

shira

Anybody who has opened some gemstone caches want to give me an idea what to expect from opening them? How many gems/chisels per chest? I assume the gems can run the gamut from ethereal flame gems down character specific ability usage stuff.
360fx360f

? Gemstone Cache gives you a 5x chisel and 2 inscribed random gems.

There is no ethereal flame or anything - only hero/weapon modifiers. The best of which are meat hooks and rubick steals iirc. Everything else is like 50 cents or less.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
? Gemstone Cache gives you a 5x chisel and 2 inscribed random gems.

There is no ethereal flame or anything - only hero/weapon modifiers. The best of which are meat hooks and rubick steals iirc. Everything else is like 50 cents or less.

Ok so how does one go about obtaining unusual effects and autographs and stuff then? Someone has to destroy a courier to pillage the gems out of it?

Definitely won't be opening any of those if the best they offer is weapon mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom