• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquid knew some of that was coming their way from the NP pick, but they weren't prepared at all. Maybe they should have gone weaver, and countered rat with rat.

Liquid: "Guys, we gonna pick Timber and Clock and Medusa and win by 5 manning everything!
Alliance:"Guys, let's not 5-man."

gg
Overly simplified, but that's basically what happened.

BeesEight

Think phase boots on bat are better than treads with the decrease in lasso range? You can pop them before you blink and if you miss slightly you can catch them up. Hmm.

I was starting to experiment with tranquils for this very reason. That and I kind of prefer to run him in the jungle now instead of the lane where the bonus damage from phase will probably be a lot more useful.

Aaron

Rat dota is literally one of the best strategies ever. I love every bit of it.
It's the only talent I have in Dota 2. I'm a crap initiator, a low kill carry, and a half assed support, but I can turn half the hero pool into split pushers. I was even split pushing as whisp, using relocate to push the lanes so I could pop back and join the rest of my team for the big fights. It's so much fun.

ViviOggi

chansub-global-emoticon-d4e971f7a6830e95-30x30.png

kvk1

The great thing is it took everyone about 15-20 minutes into the game to realize the teams weren't playing serious.

That's how crazy all their games usually are.

Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom