• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

They should tone down Tinker's purple skin. Keen's don't really have Purple skin like that anymore.

I think Keens have a range of skin colors, anywhere from light red/orange(Gyro), to bright pink(Timber), to light purple(Tinker). There are probably different lines of ancestry just like any other species with similar skin colors. Look at Warlock and Axe who are from the same tribe/race but have very different complexions.

You'll never be this good with Earth Spirit.
I790Kz7.gif

Some of my Russian homeboys that I play with are getting rinsed by ES in that clip :'(

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I think Tinker could use a remake. He looks goofy, and not in a good way. Make him more like Ridley in the construction suit thing, and less like a kid dressed up with a cardboard thing on his head for halloween with ps move controllers in his hands.

Noooo I love how stupid Tinker looks. He just needs cosmetics to be available.

Elixist

hate the new veno. his walking animation was awesome before like a slug. the shitty snake physics or whatever that is on this veno and medusa looks bad, need hand animated like cassiopeia from lol. I hate alot of the remodels in leagues too, i wish you could just choose the model you want, old or new.

At the end of the day, are these model and name changes such a big deal? I feel like so many people on reddit/GAF are making a fuss over a minor issue. The game itself has not changed.

bzm

At the end of the day, are these model and name changes such a big deal? I feel like so many people on reddit/GAF are making a fuss over a minor issue. The game itself has not changed.
Though I'm not comparing the two, i used to think that about hon. Turns out i was wrong, and then the game died.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Nothing against the changes except:

Pudge -> Broke cosmetics and design
Omniknight -> Red doesn't fit at ALL
Wraith King -> SERIOUSLY? Just because of Leoric? Get some balls Valve

Whatever agreement Valve made with blizz for blizz to drop the DOTA litigation, sounds like it involved just handing over their balls. Valve probably gets to use the DOTA acronym, but Blizz has free reign in deciding what is "too close" a resemblance to warcraft characters.

Pudge --> too close to an abomination
Omniknight --> color scheme too similar to Arthas/Uther
Skeleton King ---> too much like the diablo char
Windrunner ---> obvious reasons
RIP Doombringer, Obsidian Destroyer, and others

Sounds like even very slight infringements that would never fly in court have to be changed. Too bad.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
opening 8 boxes

got the mythical np item and extra hallow jack recipe on the first box

should i open the rest ;)

I've been looking for that specific chest, tree+ recipe for like 10 unlocks. :(

Chris R

Is there a way to watch the MLG games in client today that doesn't involve me downloading the entire game on my laptop?

Didn't know they weren't going to do twitch streaming, I wanna win items :(

G.ZZZ

How the fuck can they force Valve to change Skeleton King. Now the concept of a king of skeletons is copyrighted? Next is troll were invented by blizzard.

this is... horrible...

And it's probably not helping

Hi everyone, im letting everyone know that i have a facebook group on here thats trying to start a suport group for tha makeing of War Craft IV, i hope that tha people at Blizzard can see how meany people i can gather for them to start tha development of War Craft IV[RTS] i would love for people to get abord with us on this so Blizzard can see how we are able to come together and get tha ball rolling, Thank you for your time... (Serch War Craft IV in groups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom