• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Seriously, when I pop out the video on MLG site I get all kinds of sound during the commercial then nothing when the actual show is on. So if I want sound I can watch it in the tiny window or fullscreen. This is horseshit.

Finalow

I'M/WE GONNA DESTROY YOU - envy.

ENVY AM I CRY

mlg stream actually working but nothing on twitch. it won't be the same, you know.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
OH SHIT

EE-SAMA IS OUT FOR BLOOD

w8ABxAX.jpg

Finalow

so you need to use your twitter account in order to write in the mlg's stream chat.
what is this bullshit.

rip ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ RAISE YOUR DONGERS spam.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
so you need to use your twitter account in order to write in the mlg's stream chat.
what is this bullshit.

This whole thing is wall to wall crap. I don't feel like I'm overreacting here. This sucks. The stream on the site sucks. It's 404 now (rest of the chat is claiming this too, so it's not just me). Also my aforementioned sound problems means I can't watch the stream in a resizable window. This is garbage.

JambiBum

The reason the audio is awful is because the convention center is a giant empty hall that is full of echo. They also have the casters for both games sitting directly across from each other

LiQuid!

Muting co-broadcasters in the client's audio settings helps the echo.

Still would rather be watching on Twitch.

MLG's streams are really clean when they work, don't understand this "twitch or nothing" mentality.

Twitch's in-browser window is a much better size than the tiny MLG window. I can't even popout the video on MLG because the sound doesn't work.

Finalow

MLG's streams are really clean when they work, don't understand this "twitch or nothing" mentality.
I've been trying to watch it there but there are a lot of issues, would have been a lot better on twitch even when it lags.
like now it doesn't even load for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom