• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I tried all day to resist the nagging torment but caved and got the Abaddon set. How the hell was I supposed to deny myself the right to ride around on a demonic dragon horse?! Volvo couldn't possibly have stacked the deck any more in their favor.

Edit: wait a minute, is MLG not streaming on Twitch???

ViviOggi

Hi everyone, im letting everyone know that i have a facebook group on here thats trying to start a suport group for tha makeing of War Craft IV, i hope that tha people at Blizzard can see how meany people i can gather for them to start tha development of War Craft IV[RTS] i would love for people to get abord with us on this so Blizzard can see how we are able to come together and get tha ball rolling, Thank you for your time... (Serch War Craft IV in groups)

I like how he liked his own post on top of that

Jokab

So what does one do to fix invisible projectiles and text? Player projectiles, spells, last hit indicators, kill anouncements, they all disappear at times during the game. I'd say I can't see 10% of all these things, with tower shots and player auto attack seem to be more common offenders. After some googling, there seems to be no solution, and the problem seems to be connection issues. I mean, really? It seems odd that Dota2 would have this problem when no other games, even ones with as high precision, have it. Any tips?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I just played Windrunner and she didn't say any line with her new or old nick.

Venomancer looks horrible, like he was hitted by a car.
She has like 3 new lines with the new name. Sounds like they have new recording equipment, new voice recording sound cleaner.

ViviOggi

Guys, watching Twitch's stream of MLG while having the ticket makes me eligible for in-game drops? :p

Most likely, you'll see a popup notification at the bottom of the stream saying that you can get drops if you link your Steam account. Will there be a Twitch stream though?

Why would there not be a twitch stream?

Because MLG gonna MLG and their service is alright (was better in comparison when it first launched a few years ago), but Twitch is superior now.

You can watch in-game for free though without a ticket which is what I'll be doing. No item drops without the ticket though. I will keep a stream open for the promised Godz Enchantress cosplay though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Another diretide chest opened, another duplicate crappy rare. The second one I opened had a real good Pudge hook in it, and it's all been downhill since then.

3 Maapo packs, 2 Tide fins, 2 Ogre clubs, 2 Wolves, 2 BH swords, 2 Doom hats, a Rubick staff and a partridge in a pear tree. All this crap's gonna be worthless in a month.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So you can use the MLG streaming service instead... and not have Steam integration.

Major bummer but whatever. Download just finished here at work so I can at least watch a few games today.

Sure but what indication is there that there won't be a twitch stream? They have a channel which links to a schedule which lists the tournament.

bounchfx

oh wow, poor blizzard. I'm still stunned that even without anonymity on facebook people are still completely content to act like asshats.

fiore

Banned
bzm, duesy and i will fill in the last spot in the tournament

2v5 lets go

i-see-what-you-did-there-spiderman-jsTQbp.jpg

By the way would anybody ever be interested in watching me stream item creation newbie pov? I'm kind of slow at it sometimes because I often have to troubleshoot unexpected problems, but if you're interested in that sort of thing you might learn with me if something comes up.

Also, how much Dota 2 swag do you think I could score with a Hearthstone beta key?

kvk1

Let's rock lads.

I'm gonna watch the games in-client, but damn does the MLG's 1080p website stream put Twitch to shame.

Will be interesting to see if it holds up under heavy load.

LiQuid!

So that's a no go on Twitch stream? What the fuck?

LiQuid!

it is on twitch, just not in english.

That's kind of the only language I understand.

Also I'm not seeing any live games or schedule in the client yet. They will show up when they start proper I imagine?

I'm not pleased with this. I'm not getting any sound on the MLG stream.

LiQuid!

Plenty of sound during the commercials tho, whether I want it or not.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So since there's apparently no Twitch stream, can somebody post the console command for auto spectating this tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom