• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

ARE YOU SURE THE MLG STREAM IS ON? I CAN'T HEAR A THING.

OnrJL.gif

IT'S WHISPER QUIET!

That Alliance match was boring. This Liquid vs PBS match is pretty tight so far.
True, they farmed for 30(?) minutes, had one fight and it was over. lol. The fight was pretty bad too. EE walks straight into 5 of them, Dazzle teleported late from bottom late to the fight so he couldn't get close enough to Shallow Grave him. Meh.

fiore

Banned
True, they farmed for 30(?) minutes, had one fight and it was over. lol. The fight was pretty bad too. EE walks straight into 5 of them, Dazzle teleported late from bottom late to the fight so he couldn't get close enough to Shallow Grave him. Meh.

Miscommunication. And anxiety

I usually end up regretting it when I don't max grave second on dazzle, there's always some graves you could have had with the better range and cd in mid game fights. On the other hand his Q and E aren't up to much to level one so I'm not sure what his skill build should be in 6.79, although level one poison touch is a lot better.

la_briola

I usually end up regretting it when I don't max grave second on dazzle, there's always some graves you could have had with the better range and cd in mid game fights. On the other hand his Q and E aren't up to much to level one so I'm not sure what his skill build should be in 6.79, although level one poison touch is a lot better.

In my opinion: 4 1 4 0 -> 4 4 4 0 -> 4 4 4 3

xanavi

Analysis couch is weird for me, I feel like we shouldn't be able to see their lower halves. I didn't even know dota casters had lower bodies.

I'd say he only leveled poison touch that early because they were running that dual mid. I just put 1 point into Shadow Wave - 1 into shallow grave - 1 into poison touch, then max shadow wave and shallow grave except at levels 6 and 11. Points are just better spent on shadow wave and shallow grave then they would be in poison touch.

This has been pretty predictable so far. Can we just skip to the end where Alliance beats Navi for the grand prize then later that night Xboxt makes am angry vodka fueled twitter post about one of his teammates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom