• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

This has been pretty predictable so far. Can we just skip to the end where Alliance beats Navi for the grand prize then later that night Xboxt makes am angry vodka fueled twitter post about one of his teammates?
Not really. DK is spanking A

Speed hasn't practiced as a 5 at all. They are basically winging it with Arteezy and Sing is jetlagged/sleep deprived. I expect nothing from Speed.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
VYjmpgO.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6aRr9zhyM8

Randdalf

I was watching EGM's player perspective that entire game. He barely ever saw DK, they were always fighting where he wasn't or before he got there, so they could avoid the Naga song. Interestingly he wasn't even level 6 during the first big fight, and was frantically sucking experience at mid lane just beforehand. That Io + CK combo really disrupted Alliance badly, it came online too quickly for them to handle. I could see more teams taking up Io against Alliance in future.

JambiBum

So after every game one person from my group goes to the bathroom and every member of a team is there. Pissing next to the big boys

KingKong

geez, Sigma destroying Navi and EG destroying Fnatic. crazy tournament. and there's no loser's bracket so these games really do matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom