• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly this new Pudge model is fucking abominable. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's simply low quality. Look at the pants. He's got sweat pants on or something. Seriously what the hell is that?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Feel like midas needs/wlll get a nerf.

? liquid just bought 2-3 midases and dk bought 0, dk crushed the shit outta them. I think people are vastly overhyping midas, midas on everyone is pretty greedy (but popular right now) and I've seen most teams that do it lose anyway.

What some players/teams don't realise is that if you stack Midas you're completely giving up a midgame to go all in on lategame. Good teams like Navi, Alliance and DK will absolutely crush teams that do that since they'll have the midgame items and will be able to push, teamfight and do all sorts of wacky stuff uninhibited.

Chris R

Stay classy Columbus.

NBsE9xl.jpg

brentech

So I'm in the crowd and unless I just didn't hear it I don't know if the crowd actually shouted that. It could have been a few people who said it but it definitely wasn't a crowd thing

Yeah, I didn't hear it either. Maybe it was the VIP area?
Stupid either way.

Just a funny note. Before the first match started, EG was sitting in the row in front of me. The main casters mentioned that they had really fell apart since 6.79 and they all just kind of looked at each other and laughed. kind of /welp face.

Wes

venison crêpe
? liquid just bought 2-3 midases and dk bought 0, dk crushed the shit outta them. I think people are vastly overhyping midas, midas on everyone is pretty greedy (but popular right now) and I've seen most teams that do it lose anyway.

Not coming to that opinion based on one single game. Just a trend I feel I've noticed recently. I may be wrong but eh, seems like it's become too much of a popular item over where it was a year or so ago. But maybe that's the way it is intended to be.

So I'm in the crowd and unless I just didn't hear it I don't know if the crowd actually shouted that. It could have been a few people who said it but it definitely wasn't a crowd thing

Loda seems to have a bit of an attitude problem so I wouldn't be surprised if he was exaggerating somewhat.

Razzer

Dendi really is the closest thing to a celebrity in Dota (and maybe E-sports I'm not sure). Dude is so insanely lovable and popular.

So Axe's new model was in both the first blood update and the legion commander/ember spirit leak image.

I think I remember mentioning Axe looked updated in the First Blood picture.

Demoli

Uuuugh, had a rough pair of Sylla games in my AZ challenge, even though its my second, soon to be most played hero. Constant ganks, immidiate reaction and then my team not taking advantage of this and pushing other lanes or cleaning up a teamfight.

Antering the 5 carachters of doom for me: Medusa, meepo, mirana, morph, Naga. I know mirana and naga are perfectly good carachters, but for the life of me i can't play them.

Actually won with medusa first try, sooo satisfying being an unkillable turret.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Not coming to that opinion based on one single game. Just a trend I feel I've noticed recently. I may be wrong but eh, seems like it's become too much of a popular item over where it was a year or so ago. But maybe that's the way it is intended to be.

It's definitely popular, but popular doesn't always mean OP. Pudge has always been insanely popular and is the undisputed #1 picked hero for 2+ years now, does that mean he's OP? I think it's just a trend that will die down soon, I think it's definitely overbought in competitive right now. Not a fan of liquid's rush midas on their 4 and 5 every game, and it really hasn't been working for them anyhow.

Fnatic really need to win this game against Speed if they're to have any chance of making the playoffs, hopefully they don't do a repeat of the EG game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom