• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seance

Banned
mq6hr7J.png

So is that prismatic gem worth anything close to $30000?

sephi22

Can someone tell me what happens when I replace the Ethereal + Prismatic gems on an existing unusual courier?
Do I lose the effects currently on it permanently?

Baha

Can you remove gems from unboxed weapons, if so, how?

You need a regular Artificer's Hammer. You can buy them from the market but look at the number of uses and try to get one with 3 to 5 uses for cheap if possible. Even if you don't use them all you can resell the remaining ones in a stack.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You need a regular Artificer's Hammer. You can buy them from the market but look at the number of uses and try to get one with 3 to 5 uses for cheap if possible. Even if you don't use them all you can resell the remaining ones in a stack.

Looking at the market, all the ones with 5 charges are more then $1. Best bet for the hammers seems to be the store, or maybe recipes.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Blink dagger Clinkz has been done a number of times to great effect. Its a solo kill/snowball item for him.

Its not EEs idea.

Whats stupid is going blink before orchid. The whole point is to silence, strafe and then blink if needed for more damage.

Exuro

Is it normal to have to toggle a skill with alt+the next key? I was just trying to play clinkz and had to press alt + e to toggle searing arrows when the ability is set to w.

EDIT: Nevermind, somehow my toggle keybinds were all screwed up.

Ewww. Just bought like 3 trash rares for 50 cents each off the market to do an augment rare recipe (+ a few I had myself) and it made a Pyrion Flax mega-kill announcer. Which is worth maybe $2.50 at most. So at best I broke even, at worst I lost a few dollars. Quite unfortunate, considering that you can sell an augment rare recipe for about $2.50 to $3.00 on the market.

:/

Next time I'm just selling that shit unless I get one that crafts an otherwise genuine item and isn't crazy expensive to do so.

bounchfx

dang, I wanna do the neogaf tournament tomorrow but I'm not gonna be able to make it even if we get enough players for the extra team...

next time..!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I'm honestly not seeing what is attractive about Blinkz that can't be accomplished with almost anything else...

You mean other than instant precision repositioning? Or that it allows you to save your windwalk if you need to do said repositioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom