• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some bad dota going on in this tourney. Where is the coordination dota-gaf? These team are moving around like a single queue pub team.

Fucking goddammit. There is nothing worse than getting 10 minutes into a match and then something comes up IRL and you have to leave and screw your teammates over. Every once in a while I will get streaks of this and it's so infuriating I have to take a break from MOBAs. Last night my gf went for a girls night out with her coworker friends so I played SMITE, but in the middle of a match she calls and says that everyone left early so she was coming to pick me up and we'd go out. Well fuck. Today my gf went to her cousin's baby shower so I played Dota, but she just called that her parents are running an hour late so she's gonna pick me up and we'll go out to lunch. So I had to abandon the game so I could shower and get ready. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sadfsfsadfasfsdffsd;fl'slf's;flas';fl it's so fucking irritating and there isn't shit I can do about it. "Hey babe, sorry I can't go out to lunch with you, I'm in the middle of a spirited match of Dota."
She doesn't even know what Dota is.

Fucking goddammit. There is nothing worse than getting 10 minutes into a match and then something comes up IRL and you have to leave and screw your teammates over. Every once in a while I will get streaks of this and it's so infuriating I have to take a break from MOBAs. Last night my gf went for a girls night out with her coworker friends so I played SMITE, but in the middle of a match she calls and says that everyone left early so she was coming to pick me up and we'd go out. Well fuck. Today my gf went to her cousin's baby shower so I played Dota, but she just called that her parents are running an hour late so she's gonna pick me up and we'll go out to lunch. So I had to abandon the game so I could shower and get ready. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sadfsfsadfasfsdffsd;fl'slf's;flas';fl it's so fucking irritating and there isn't shit I can do about it. "Hey babe, sorry I can't go out to lunch with you, I'm in the middle of a spirited match of Dota."

dont let her control your life?

fiore

Banned
You guys live together?

Hung_real

so ... you went to the gym ?

terrible joke i know

Low Tier

whip.jpg

they only have 3 games left too, its NaVi Pretty Boy Swag and EG so they'll probably go 2-1 and make the playoffs but still

Honestly they might need to 3-0 to make playoffs at this stage

DK 4 - 0
Sigma 4 - 1

Both still to play PBS

Na'vi 3 - 2 (DK, Alliance, Fnatic)
Fnatic 3 - 2 (Sigma, Liquid, Na'vi)

If Fnatic can get a good showing against Liquid and Sigma, then Na'vi v Alliance could be a fight for 4th

shira

So confusing as nobody has an up2date rankings up till Series 8 (out of 14)

DK 4-0
SI 4-1
NV 3-2
FN 3-2
-------------------------------------
[A] 2-3
EG 2-3
SP 2-3
TL 2-3
PBS 0-5

Only top 4 advance

KingKong

the last few games are Alliance EG and Fnatic Liquid so those could be determining the last spot (assuming DK, Sigma and Navi are in)

the last few games are Alliance EG and Fnatic Liquid so those could be determining the last spot (assuming DK, Sigma and Navi are in)

Navi aren't secure at all, DK, Fnatic, Alliance for the final 3

They could easily drop 2-3 of those games

Sigma and DK are most likely through, they bought have PBS so an easy win and 5 wins should be enough for top 4

if its a tie do they play more games or try to find some tiebreaker like wins against common opponents?

2. Round Robin Standings ties will be broken using Head to Head Games Winning Percentage (Games Won vs. Tied Teams / Games Played vs. Tied Teams). If there is a tie involving more than two Teams and Head to Head Games Winning Percentage resolves the tie for a Team(s), but leaves at least two Teams tied, the tie that still exists will be broken using Head to Head Games Winning Percentage. The higher number will win all Head to Head Games Winning Percentage Tiebreakers.

3. If the aforementioned Tiebreaker can’t break a tie involving only Teams who have qualified for the Bracket, the tie will be broken by Average Victory Time (Total Time in Games Won vs. Tied Teams / Games Won vs. Tied Teams). If Average Victory Time doesn’t break any ties, the equation will be expanded to include all Round Robin Games played by the tied Teams. If there is a tie involving more than two Teams and Average Victory Time resolved the tie for a Team(s), but leaves at least two Teams tied, the tie that still exists will be broken using Head to Head Games Winning Percentage. The lower number will win all Average Victory Time Tiebreakers. Ties that can’t be broken by the aforementioned Tiebreakers will be broken randomly.

4. If Head to Head Games Winning Percentage can’t break a tie where a Team(s) will qualify for the Bracket and a Team(s) won’t qualify for the Bracket, MLG will add Games to the Schedule in the form of a Tiebreaker Bracket, in order to break the tie. The Tiebreaker Bracket will be seeded by Average Victory Time. If Average Victory Time doesn’t break any ties, the equation will be expanded to include all Round Robin Games played by the tied Teams. If there is a tie involving more than two Teams and Average Victory Time resolved the tie for a Team(s), but leaves at least two Teams tied, the tie that still exists will be broken using Head to Head Games Winning Percentage. Ties that can’t be broken by Head to Head Games Winning Percentage and Average Victory Time will be broken randomly.

Razzer

Interesting, the wisp CK combo beat Alliance because it could punish the NP and prevent split pushing from alliance. Here they are against a more gank oriented team and Xboxt on Jugg means he will be hard to kill as he has the skills to dodge stuff an juke whilst healing ward keeps him alive.

dont let her control your life?

You guys live together?

Yes we live together. I know you guys are dicking with me, but I'll bite. Real life things, especially my girlfriend, take priority over video games 100% of the time. I mean, put the shoe on the other foot: if my friend told me he couldn't go to lunch with me because he was playing League of Legends, I'd be miffed. That's why MOBAs drive me nuts sometimes, because you can't just jump in and out of them.

so ... you went to the gym ?

terrible joke i know

I don't get it. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom