• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So many games lost early and turning into blowouts. No real close games yet today.

shira

35 minute midas

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

shira

DK 5 0
Σ 4 1
FN 3 2
SP 3 3
NV 3 3

[A] 2 3
TL 2 3
EG 2 4
PB 0 5

If Sigma continues on to victory we got a crazy tiebreakers for those last 2 spots.
Navi VS Alliance

damn sigma and DK sleeper game might be the best one all day

DK 5 0
Σ 4 1
FN 3 2
SP 3 3
NV 3 3

[A] 2 3
TL 2 3
EG 2 4
PB 0 5

If Sigma continues on to victory we got a crazy tiebreakers for those last 2 spots.
Navi VS Alliance

damn sigma and DK sleeper game might be the best one all day

It's crazy how wide open this tournament still is, Sigma and DK are definitely through at this stage but the other teams excluing PBS are still in with a decent shot at 3rd and 4th

kvk1

That Windrunner performance was one of the craziest things I've seen.

I decided to watch the game from his perspective only. His game sense and map awareness is a literal sixth sense. Like, he's bending the physics of the game with the speed of his reactions.

I know it gets tiring constantly blowing sunshine up this kid's behind. But man, he deserves it.

Yes we live together. I know you guys are dicking with me, but I'll bite. Real life things, especially my girlfriend, take priority over video games 100% of the time. I mean, put the shoe on the other foot: if my friend told me he couldn't go to lunch with me because he was playing League of Legends, I'd be miffed. That's why MOBAs drive me nuts sometimes, because you can't just jump in and out of them.

If I told my gf I was in the middle of a Dota match she would wait for me to finish. I'd bet it's the same for most of us here.

Also, who the fuck is Sigma gaming???

shira

I decided to watch the game from his perspective only. His game sense and map awareness is a literal sixth sense. Like, he's bending the physics of the game with the speed of his reactions.

I know it gets tiring constantly blowing sunshine up this kid's behind. But man, he deserves it.

What's a windrunner?

G.ZZZ

? You're talking about who? EGM?

Yes we live together. I know you guys are dicking with me, but I'll bite. Real life things, especially my girlfriend, take priority over video games 100% of the time. I mean, put the shoe on the other foot: if my friend told me he couldn't go to lunch with me because he was playing League of Legends, I'd be miffed. That's why MOBAs drive me nuts sometimes, because you can't just jump in and out of them.

I don't get it. :[

Eh, if they can wait for stuff like sports events, they can wait for dotas

shira

Damn no 3rd place match? Sucks to whoever finishes 4th and goes up against DK

DK 6 0
Σ 5 2

NV 4 3
FN 3 3
SP 3 3

TL 2 3
[A] 2 4
EG 2 4
PB 0 5

DK just beat Sigma, they seem really unstoppable

If speed beats them in the very last game it would be pretty crazy if that was the matchup the next day

Razzer

Sorry, didn't even mention his name.

Talking about Dendi during the last Alliance/Na'Vi game.

Some of his best heroes are more niche mids so you don't always get to see Dendi in full on opa mode. Puck is probably the best of the really popular ones but when you get to see his WR, Rubick or TA it's a real treat.

Liquid just beat EG

DK 6 0
Σ 5 2

NV 4 3
FN 3 3
SP 3 3
TL 3 3
[A] 2 4

EG 2 5
PB 0 5

Top two are guaranteed to be through
Bottom two are out