• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

They running like 15-20 minutes late
icRJ53hH2ePCn.PNG

looking like Speed vs Alliance

IDK even know what that means
if there is a 3way tie with FN, SP, and A what happens

If Fnatic beat Liquid then they finish fourth because they beat both Alliance and Speed Gaming

If Liquid beat Fnatic then Liquid, Alliance and Speed are all 4-4 and they have even records against each other so most likely they have to play additional matches

*Assuming DK beat Speed and Alliance beat EG

If Speed beat DK they finish 3rd, Na'vi 4th

If Alliance lose to EG and Liquid beat Fnatic, then Speed finish 4th

I noticed that every game in the GAF tourney where someone picked a Luna they lost. Maybe I missed one where someone won with her but every game i saw some weird conservative builds and little farm. Didnt see a helm on a single Luna.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bulldog on Elder Titan!? Did they just hit the random button???

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I noticed that every game in the GAF tourney where someone picked a Luna they lost. Maybe I missed one where someone won with her but every game i saw some weird conservative builds and little farm. Didnt see a helm on a single Luna.
Was really upset when my Luna got HoM first. Not only were we supposed to do a heavy push, but I rarely see Midas work out on Luna. Gotta check the replay to see where this jungle wards were, or if I just blocked my own camps.

Kard8p3

We won the 2nd round of our first match with Luna.

Alliance just beat EG to keep themselves in with a chance

DK 7 0
Σ 6 2
NV 5 3

[A] 4 4
SP 4 3
FN 3 4
TL 3 4

EG 2 6
PB 0 8

Top 3 through
Bottom 2 out

Lotto

Hot damn, DK is back! They were doing terrible since 6.79 but looks like they've adapted some. Nice to see them so strong again.

EG on the other hand.. :(

edit: ok nvm, they're playing more games to decide. cool

The three possibilities are

Speed beat DK -> Speed get 3rd, Na'vi 4th
DK beat Speed and Fnatic beat Liquid -> Fnatic get 4th because they beat both Alliance and Speed
DK beat Speed and Liquid beat Fnatic -> Liquid play Speed, and the winner plays Alliance, the winner of that gets 4th

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nah, west sucks.

Loses at SC2, Leeg, Doto, Street Fighter, etc etc.

KingKong

The three possibilities are

Speed beat DK -> Speed get 3rd, Na'vi 4th
DK beat Speed and Fnatic beat Liquid -> Fnatic get 4th because they beat both Alliance and Speed
DK beat Speed and Liquid beat Fnatic -> Liquid play Speed, and the winner plays Alliance, the winner of that gets 4th

man I want more games but I also want Speed in the playoffs :O but I dont think anyone except Navi and Alliance would stand a chance against DK so maybe it would be better for Alliance to make it

man I want more games but I also want Speed in the playoffs :O but I dont think anyone except Navi and Alliance would stand a chance against DK so maybe it would be better for Alliance to make it

If Speed beat DK in this game, Na'vi would play DK in the semi-finals and Sigma would play Speed

But...I want Fnatic to win so c'mon DK and Fnatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom