• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why i ask what i should be doing better, because the kills dont give me wins, how can i play him better?

Didn't watch the replays, but if you're mid, focus on creating space and ganking to give your other lanes breathing room. Because Skywrath can't carry very well himself or push lanes (no AoE like QoP for example, and you'll never build right click on him), you need to make sure the other players on your team are successful and aren't shut down so hard that they can't do the real heavy lifting later on.

shira

Looks like ongamers.com gets the EE/Aui blog in an hour or 2

EEsama interview ~8pmish EST on www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv
t1385600400z1.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Does anybody know of some pictures or video of the lava trail effect with any other color than the default red? I'm wondering how much the effect changes with the addition of a different prismatic gem in it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

52club

It's an objective based game. Kills mean nothing, the sooner you let that go the better off you will be.

While scoreboard watching is an issue, I think going in the total opposite direction is an issue as well. To say "Kills mean nothing" is just as bad in my opinion.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yo guys, why is FTL so hard.

I can't beat phase 2...

Haly

I think I'm going to retire from piloting spaceships and play a casual game like DOTA2.

sixghost

Yo guys, why is FTL so hard.

I can't beat phase 2...

Get a teleporter and disable the weapons one by one. They're cut off from the rest of the ship, so more guys can't come defend, and no one can repair them. Ship invasions are probably the easiest way to get through the game in general. The mantis ship with the 4 man teleporter is so strong.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
New patch adds 4 sets (Drow, Warlock, Dark Seer, Nature's Prophet) a courier, and Japanese Servers (Though the Japanese Servers don't seem to be selectable, likely need a special account since they are Nexon)

shira

Holy shit before MLG Marco pulled RTZ aside, told him Speed was stupid and asked RTZ to backstab his team, make his own team with 4 new players and become the new Speed.

Haly

Get a teleporter and disable the weapons one by one. They're cut off from the rest of the ship, so more guys can't come defend, and no one can repair them. Ship invasions are probably the easiest way to get through the game in general. The mantis ship with the 4 man teleporter is so strong.

That's the plan right now.

I heard something about AI taking over? Should I leave one of the weapon guys alive?

bounchfx

Omg the cat got in. Ahah. It was super well done I just wasn't sure if they would let that in. Time to wear the ears every time.

Also I wish I could play some dotes on my phone. 3 hour bus ride is sad faces

sixghost

That's the plan right now.

I heard something about AI taking over? Should I leave one of the weapon guys alive?

The AI takes over if you kill every crewmember on the entire ship, not just the 4 guys in the weapon areas. It's extremely hard to do that though. Just get the 4 guys on the weapons, and then it's just a matter of time as long as your weapons are strong enough. Phase 2 and 3 are drones and the super weapon if I remember correctly, so it can still be tough even if you disable all the weapons. At the very least you won't have 3 or 4 rockets spammed at you every 25 seconds though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I am actually going to bet on valve removing that drow set. Maybe I'm just delusional, but the community is likely gonna complain up a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom