• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Quality and complexity.

Legendaries tend to be huge visual upgrades with custom animations or custom mounts. Commons tend to be bracers or belts and stuff.

Exceptions exist of course:
iFBatAHJHDiMX.PNG
That thing looks about as interesting as my 5 cent uncommon Battlejug.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Let's see if Pro "Forever Platinum" Carbine lives up to his tag.

SamVimes

Mydotaskill.com is so inaccurate it's not even funny, i have a friend who plays on normal at an higher rating than me and i'm on VH.

domlolz

Banned
The Dota 2 community proving once again that Valve is in the right to ignore them for the most part.

i dunno in a game where the competitive scene is so important it seems that adding stupid cosmetics isnt a smart move plus ruining the aesthetics of the game with more and more dodgy hats is sad

Zeth

Is there a real tension between tobi and co, or are they just joking around awkwardly?

Oh, besides Tobi showing up for the lan finals I guess.

i dunno in a game where the competitive scene is so important it seems that adding stupid cosmetics isnt a smart move plus ruining the aesthetics of the game with more and more dodgy hats is sad

Sad? It's a video game. It's meant to have fun with. People are taking it way too seriously.

I hope they start adding more stuff like this as a point to crush all the whiners.

domlolz

Banned
Sad? It's a video game. It's meant to have fun with. People are taking it way too seriously.

I hope they start adding more stuff like this as a point to crush all the whiners.

if youve read any of the design documents for tf2/dota its pretty obvious how much work is done to ensure readability and a consistent, pleasing visual style and it is crap seeing that diluted by approving some really dodgy shit (that beaver courier or the cross promotional courier), i dont mind the majority of the stuff in the game already but yeah i just want valve to be a little stricter on what does or doesn't make it in.

e: lmao james

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom