• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

It's nice to see how different teams pick a lot of different heroes as the game is so balanced that what your players are comfortable with takes priority.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All my rares on Fnatic in the GF. There's no way Navi can play this dominant thru 2 BO5's right?

Razzer

Great performance by Na'Vi there to stop the tide and come back.

What's going wrong for Alliance? Two limp performances in successive LANs.

In interviews they have given the impression that they think people have figured them out. People know how to play against Alliance's style and the patch has only helped that. Bulldog was talking about how they need to find new ways to play.

ksan

Do you reckon Bulldog's inflexible hero pool is really getting to them?

thats definitely not the main issue right now, it's the lack of knowing what to do as a team
in ti3 alliance did the right decision practically all the time, now you see them doing basic mistakes even in the laning stage

AND DAMN, over 130k viewers in the csgo tourney (80k ingame and 50k on twitch english stream)
or does ingame also count twitch viewers? regardless its impressive

ReRixo

Banned
thats definitely not the main issue right now, it's the lack of knowing what to do as a team
in ti3 alliance did the right decision practically all the time, now you see them doing basic mistakes even in the laning stage

I think it does hurt them though, bulldog was irrelevant in that game. Game 3 looked like more of a throw (after the comeback) then it actually was, alliance were very lucky (or clever, I can't tell) that loda wasn't getting hexed earlier. Alliance's draft let them down here, and that's partially because bulldog's limited hero pool makes it much harder for them.

The guy behind that site wouldn't post his formula behind the system and honestly the numbers are way off.

people only say that if they have a bad score

Nirvana

I think it does hurt them though, bulldog was irrelevant in that game. Game 3 looked like more of a throw (after the comeback) then it actually was, alliance were very lucky (or clever, I can't tell) that loda wasn't getting hexed earlier. Alliance's draft let them down here, and that's partially because bulldog's limited hero pool makes it much harder for them.

people only say that if they have a bad score

Not sure I agree about the draft, Puppey even said their draft was stronger. I do kind of agree about Bulldog though, he didn't really accomplish anything in that game, which wasn't entirely his fault, since Na'Vi were stomping during the period when BH is generally most effective, but he didn't really make anything happen. Could have possibly stalked the Chen more, but that gem on Dendi likely scared him off doing that. Overall though, he does only seem to do well on his two heroes and if you can nerf an entire player in the drafting phase, you are giving yourself a pretty good advantage.

Demoli

How do you guys feel about Lone Druid mid? I almost always win my lane (and then game) when I do it.

Dude's great man, one of the strongest laners in the game with lots of options even if he fails that. He's a snoballer who snoballs on towers rather than kills, and a fed Sylla is prob one of the scariest heroes in the midgame since he can siege racks increadbily well.

He can get ganked fairly easily before lvl 6 though, and if you put him mid like you said, you'll be left without a hero who can gank reliably. He also has prety crummy rune control.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Had another one of those guys who was typing in all caps I was bad. Which I was my hands were cold and I wasn't paying that much attention and was missing SK stuns and cancelling my ult early.

Then I got blink and we won every team fight ezpz. ggteamwork (Our team did come together though)

Also http://mydotaskill.com seems to be working again:
CZyTliN.png

Low Tier
Dude's great man, one of the strongest laners in the game with lots of options even if he fails that. He's a snoballer who snoballs on towers rather than kills, and a fed Sylla is prob one of the scariest heroes in the midgame since he can siege racks increadbily well.

He can get ganked fairly easily before lvl 6 though, and if you put him mid like you said, you'll be left without a hero who can gank reliably. He also has prety crummy rune control.

I HATE U SO MUCH Y DID U PICK PUCK U MAKE ME VERY SAD

The amount of smack talking 5 stacks do is crazy.

Kind of want to run a psychological experiment on player behavior in relation to stack size in AP.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is the Dota 2 Network just gone forever now? I really liked Dota and I'm sad that I will never get to play it again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom