• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How ded, so ded.

NI62qel.png

lol @ Ripper

BraXzy

Just tried my first Earth Spirit game. I like the hero and I know he is versatile but damn he is tricky. I kept forgetting to place the remnants, wasn't synergising the moves well, and I don't understand the ult fully but I enjoyed playing him.

shira

This fucking Marco guy has filed Paypal disputes in an attempt to get back the salary from the Speed Gaming players, he also hasn't even paid out the winnings from the ESP Cup:

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/ma...ck-the-speed-gaming-player-s-salary/1100-240/

This prick needs banishing from the Dota 2 scene and his tournament tickets removing from the store.

Is there anything we can do to help as casual fans Matt?
These seems like lawyer-level issues, or something GabeN would deal with.

bounchfx

This fucking Marco guy has filed Paypal disputes in an attempt to get back the salary from the Speed Gaming players, he also hasn't even paid out the winnings from the ESP Cup:

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/ma...ck-the-speed-gaming-player-s-salary/1100-240/

This prick needs banishing from the Dota 2 scene and his tournament tickets removing from the store.

Agreed. Wow. What the fuck!?

I don't understand how people do this. On one hand it's like.. really man? You're that much of a dick? On the other hand, he's doing us a favor by outing himself like this. Good riddance, hopefully.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, bets on if Netolic will actually finish properly? It only has 2 weeks to go, so Mark may be able to keep the thing together long enough to have a proper ending. While his reputation seems to be ruined in the English Community, I can't say if it is shot in other parts of the world. Last I heard people in Russia still thought positively of the tournament as a whole, and there is also the fact that people don't realize that "Speed's Manager CEO" and the person running Netolic are one and the same.

So glad that MLG paid the players directly instead of though the organization.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Played good games with both Visage and Shadow Demon, two supports that I like but never get to play for some reason.

Played good games with both Visage and Shadow Demon, two supports that I like but never get to play for some reason.

SD has been out of favor for awhile but he's still good. Just hasn't received any love in terms buffs or other changes that would make him strong in the current meta. Especially with tri-lanes being less favorable, he's not as desired over more self-sufficient supports, and Naga kind of took his place anyway.

Shadow Demon is fun but kinda hard to play well. It's easy to accidentally fuck ganks up with his Q. His debuff is hard to land when there's creeps around and his poison can be difficult to land consistently. I used to really like him but I've had some really bad games that made me favor easier support heroes like Venge. I love Venge.

IceMarker

There's a certain point where this guy needs to stop and we are clearly way past it. What a fucking jerk.

Wok

There's a certain point where this guy needs to stop and we are clearly way past it. What a fucking jerk.

To his defense, I would say that the pro-players made everything public all the time, and it is not the best way to work out with diplomacy. I am sure the manager would have been less mad if they had come to some kind of internal agreement, but now he seems totally furious and wants to annoy the players as much as he can.

Like when he made the contracts public?

Okay, so everything is made public by everyone: of course, this is not going to end well.

SamVimes

To his defense, I would say that the pro-players made everything public all the time, and it is not the best way to work out with diplomacy. I am sure the manager would have been less mad if they had come to some kind of internal agreement, but now he seems totally furious and wants to annoy the players as much as he can.

Like when he made the contracts public?

LiQuid!

Crafted my Hollow Jack with a Diretide chest item that was untradable until "November x" which was 2 days after I actually crafted it, now it turns out the courier is permanently untradable... Why the hell is this like this? Had I known that the not tradable was permanent I would have just waited the two days to combine it.

Zeth

Did the DT hook go up in price rapidly or is that mostly for the decked out hooks with all the pudge gems? Thinking I might have done a poor trade last week :

Pratfall

I am loving dazzle in the skill bracket I am in right now. Everyone underestimates the hero until I weave a whole team fight, shallow grave our carry at 50hp, heal everyone else and then chase down runners with poison touch. I just love having 4 actives that can all change the course of a team fight.

Chris R

dunno how anyone can play anything else than ap, the player quality is atrocious in every single other mode

I've found the opposite to be true. At least with Single Draft I don't end up on a team with 3 people fighting over who called mid first.

I read Aui's wall of text and assuming it's all true, these guys were more "diplomatic" than most of us would have been. He is just a cunt.

His surname is Fernández? damn

Artanisix

Earth Spirit is one of the most fun heroes ever conceived. Plus he's broken as fuck. Can't blame him for playing Kaolin that much in a row, I could do it too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ix2wP4SKCEjk4.png

I'm no Jerax though, and he's still fun to play.

Jex

Had our bottom lane go 0 - 9 against an Aegis'd Ursa and Skeleton King within the first five minutes of the game. The only option we had was to buy an army of couriers and use them to barricade the base. Bad times.

Finalow

I was watching Sing's stream and beesa stack (lol) actually won vs them. It was mostly ee's fault but still fun game, everyone had obviously a midas.

Nokterian

Why do i get more russians these days when playing? I mean wtf go away if you don't speak english don;t go to the english channel or even choosing eu west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom