• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

tumblr_mukcssbc8q1s905vio1_1280.jpg

lina_by_nasya_nassya-d64bdoj.jpg
lina_by_nasya_nassya-d64bd22.jpg

lina_by_nasya_nassya-d6j4pxl.jpg

bounchfx

ok that took a HELLLLL of a lot longer than I thought, but we wanted to make sure we did the best we could. Easily the most work I've put into a set. Gonna try to take better gifs later (does anyone have any suggestions? I was using gifcam but I guess I don't know how to make the files lean enough.. 2mb is the limit.)

here we go:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186375628

Click the image to go to the collection page. Please vote on either one of the items or on the collection if you are so inclined! Much appreciated!

Hope you guys like it!!

edit: holy cow those images are large.. sorry!! I can size them down if it's a problem

Spookie

OH MY GOD. LOOK AT THE COLOURS THEY DON'T FIT WITH THE LORE. DOWN VOTE! DOWN VOTE! DED GAME!

... Right now we've got that out of the way, looks bloody lovely I'm sure it'll be in by next week. I hope it makes you a fortune as usual. :p

F!ReW!Re

shira

wykrhm said:
Dota 2 will be available openly in the Republic of Korea starting 10 AM on October 25, 2013. Services will be live for all Nexon users who will be able to play the game without a beta key. All current beta users can continue playing the game unhindered.
Upon launch, the store will also be updated with launch items that are the winners of the recently hosted contest. Available on the store are the following items:
The Ghost Face Warrior Set
item_01.png

The Jangseung Ward
item_02.png

Observatory of the Ancients
item_03.png

More content and info will be available on launch day on the Official Website and Facebook pages.
tldr the korean contest winner stuff is up on Oct 25

Oh my god I feel so bad for LGD.int right now, that sucked balls. Hope they learn something from that loss.
It's a joke team, I doubt they even get a TI4 invite.

bounch said:
Yes, gj gj gj.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ok that took a HELLLLL of a lot longer than I thought, but we wanted to make sure we did the best we could. Easily the most work I've put into a set. Gonna try to take better gifs later (does anyone have any suggestions? I was using gifcam but I guess I don't know how to make the files lean enough.. 2mb is the limit.)

here we go:

The pieces are super nice and I know a lot of work went into them.
That said I do feel the colors are way too stark and those shades of green are far too bright. I could see a dull emerald that faded to black or opaque white though. 2cents.

For future .gif uploads you can use abload.de or min.us (abload usually loads faster for me)

Nymerio

Played PL the second time ever a couple days ago and I have a question: When you build Diffusal Blade how do you go about upgrading it? Right after? Or build something else first and upgrade when you have gold to spare? I went something like Diffusal, Manta Style, Heart and kinda forgot about the Diffusal.

Also, I'm probably the only person ever that managed that but I think two times in that game I engaged a creep wave and cleared it without getting more than one illusion out of it. All skills maxed at that point :(

diffusal isn't worth upgrading unitl you're out of charges, new recipe gives you 8 more charges.

Imo diffusal -> heart is the only way to play pl. Heart is what makes his illusions so much harder to kill, diffusal already provides sufficient damage.

Boken

Banned
Sometimes truth must be sacrificed for greater causes like spreading the word that lol sux
So if truth = sacrificed

then what is left = lies

So if the word is that lol sux

And the word is lies

Then lol is amaze

Pureauthor sending me secret messages. Dw, your secret is safe with me ;)

shira

diffusal isn't worth upgrading unitl you're out of charges, new recipe gives you 8 more charges.

Imo diffusal -> heart is the only way to play pl. Heart is what makes his illusions so much harder to kill, diffusal already provides sufficient damage.

Is there some sort of trench build or spanish PL guide that dictates crystalis/daedalus first. I have no clue why people keep doing this.

NBtoaster

I really like jungle Crystal Maiden. Fast courier upgrade! Fast boots! Fast wards! And you're not competing with creeps for last hits with 44 damage like you would if you were pulling. Pulling would be better for your carry but its a good fallback if you cant unblock the pull camp or cant do anything in lane.

F!ReW!Re

I really like jungle Crystal Maiden. Fast courier upgrade! Fast boots! Fast wards! And you're not competing with creeps for last hits with 44 damage like you would if you were pulling. Pulling would be better for your carry but its a good fallback if you cant unblock the pull camp or cant do anything in lane.

I'm gonna try that out when I get home.
The only thing is that she's really susceptible to ganks into your jungle because she's so slow and doesn't have an escape.

G.ZZZ

Someone was kicked from the italian Mafia team yesterday evening, i apologize for the disgrace.
As a men who hold responsibility, i'll cut some fingers off as a compensation mr. Old Coal. We are people of honor afterall.

G.ZZZ

Also i don't understand people who complain about AP. You can random in it, so it's automatically best mode alongside all random. You can lose for the hero matchups, but it's more likely you are just bad.

Nymerio

Go Diff2 when you've ran out of charges.

kthx, I don't think I've even used all the charges. I'm really bad with some items. Like forgetting to use mek...

Also i don't understand people who complain about AP. You can random in it, so it's automatically best mode alongside all random. You can lose for the hero matchups, but it's more likely you are just bad.

I don't think the game mode is bad it's just the kind of people who queue up for it are going to be a way different crowd than all random.

kthx, I don't think I've even used all the charges. I'm really bad with some items. Like forgetting to use mek...

Just get in the habit of using it all the time, the slow/purge really helps in the beginning/mid game if you're going for some kills. If the other team has a warlock it gets easy to remember ;)

GAF standards. She's pretty thin and she has relaxed shoulders. Ample bosoms for her frame. In-game Lina is a fucking cartoon.

She is gorgeous and you'd be insane to say otherwise.

It's weird, I'm on top of some items like eul's and hex but some items I forget I even built them.

It's just something you learn. I was the same for a long time with something like drum charges. Don't be afraid to use them in any situation where it looks like you might need it. It's not like an ult with a 2 minute cooldown. It can only really help, and if it didn't, oh well it's just a drum charge.

SamVimes

Someone was kicked from the italian Mafia team yesterday evening, i apologize for the disgrace.
As a men who hold responsibility, i'll cut some fingers off as a compensation mr. Old Coal. We are people of honor afterall.

You should kick everyone, i've never met another italian that doesn't just rage at everyone. The best achievement we have in dota is that one of us got Singsing to stop stacking with viewers.

rezuth

Its because people always play the same heroes in it and people generally don't seem to want to play support roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom