• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

super late to this reply. yea it sounds like a boom mic. If I might make an alternate recommendation:

http://www.modmic.com/

or

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OO333Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I'm sure the later is going to be more than you want to spend, but if you want to sound a LOT clearer and don't mind a standing option, it's the next best thing to a Yeti. And I have the ModMic...best mic of its kind if you use headphones while playing.
I really wanted the Modmic 2.0, but it is still out of stock. As for the other one, I considered that. It might end up being a Christmas gift to myself if the Modmics never come back.

I really wanted the Modmic 2.0, but it is still out of stock. As for the other one, I considered that. It might end up being a Christmas gift to myself if the Modmics never come back.

understood. hit me up at some point. I can let you hear how the ModMic and Yeti sound in-game. Maybe it'll help you decide which direction you want to go in.

Guys please, can you explain me how works the second ability of Templar Assasin, Meld? I use it, but in my next hit I don't see any bonus damage and neither armor reduction on my enemies.

Anteo

Guys please, can you explain me how works the second ability of Templar Assasin, Meld? I use it, but in my next hit I don't see any bonus damage and neither armor reduction on my enemies.

You need to hit out of the invis. If you move the invis cancels and you wont get the bonus damage. So hit without moving.

Duesy

It has to be the attack immediately after exiting invisibility, if you move it doesn't work. You'll see the red attack animation to know if you did it right. That's why blink is good on this hero, you have to get up close.

Try it out in a bot match. Your issue may be that you're not close enough to the target or are pushing things too fast.

Spend some time establishing how close you have to be to a target you want to meld, and how long you have to wait between pressing W and right-clicking to get the spell off.

Anteo

Can you shift click the attack? I'm pretty sure that didnt work on oldDoto because the spell issued a hold position command or something like that to prevent the hero from moving.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly at TI4 similarly to the all star match they ought to have a match in WTF mode. The amount of fucking hilarity that could ensue.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There is no carry you can pick that's immune to accusations of "x picker".

Except Maapo.

BigAT

I have seen people recently say "AM picker" to others at the end of games, even though he has the third-to-last winrate in the game right now.

Razzer

My last two games were with PL. I'm drawn to the hero because he has the best voice in the entire game for me, it's so cool, and because he has ok lane sustain whenever I've played him compared to say Anti-Mage. Lost one barely as I ranted about earlier, but just finished another where I managed to get six slotted and just dominated them. I could even buy a new level 2 diffusal blade I had so much gold. Speaking of which, what is considered the optimum 6 items for PL? I had Boots of travel, Butterfly, Manta, Heart, MKB and Diffusal level 2. They had no MKBs so I thought butterfly was worth it.

You need to hit out of the invis. If you move the invis cancels and you wont get the bonus damage. So hit without moving.

It has to be the attack immediately after exiting invisibility, if you move it doesn't work. You'll see the red attack animation to know if you did it right. That's why blink is good on this hero, you have to get up close.

Try it out in a bot match. Your issue may be that you're not close enough to the target or are pushing things too fast.

Spend some time establishing how close you have to be to a target you want to meld, and how long you have to wait between pressing W and right-clicking to get the spell off.

Thanks a lot people, I just tried in a bot match and finally worked, my mistake was moving before hitting, now works fine.

shira

Apparently it's only $40
There is a 20% off code btw: PREPNOW. It worked for me at least.

*Well, it's on the main page of the site, but just in case anyone missed it.
Good find

Oh hey kiddles, want some luckboxes and a cute hoodie for $50 $40?
https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/178b/?srp=1

178b_dota_2_brewmaster_hoodie.jpg

Bought my ticket to the Columbus event. Never been to any sort of nerd festival before. Looking forward to it!
cool, take pics man

Snowball no good? It's what Blaze uses

gallery5lg.jpg

What skill/item build are the pro players using on Elder Titan? Is he used as a support or a ganker? I've never played him so I'm trying to get an idea of what to build before I jump in and screw my teammates over
which will likely happen anyway

*Edit - Hylian sometimes there's an echo on your stream.

Mordeccai

Damn I wish that hoodie wasn't $50. Bit rich for my blood, but it looks pretty awesome.

Fuck me I am actually considering dropping 1/5th of my pay check from today on a damn hoodie. What does the luckbox sell for?

Razzer

So considering the luckbox prices it's a no brainer to get the hoodie right? I like the look of it so if I essentialy don't have to pay I'm game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom