• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

Honestly the lanes just were not good for them. They need to step up their drafting skills in this patch as they are always finding themselves countered by the opponents draft.

ViviOggi

qE1aCgZ.jpg

G.ZZZ

My laptop exploded yesterady, RIP.

I may have to take an extended leave of absence from dota if i can't fix it today.

dota 2 cartoon plz.

Nolan North could do the show by himself.

Warlock sells Coca-Cola in Europe

Seriously, someone needs to make Source Filmaker shorts of all the things Sam Mowry has done, except make it star Warlock.

Also, what if Warlock was from Texas?
What if Warlock was a credit union spokesman?
What if Warlock was an owl? (I think his Clockwerk voice is in this one too)
What if Warlock was a Gladiator? <-- this one is literally exactly the same delivery as Warlock.

ElyrionX

First time running into pudge and experiencing the meat hook. Any way to deal with this? It's length is much longer than my farming length. Tryed to avoid it multiple times and just ended up rage quitting.

First lesson for you: never rage quit and abandon a game.

ElyrionX

Watching a friend's game now. A jugg in his game bought a Refresher at level 20 with a mana pool of 1047. It takes a total of 1075 mana to pull off two Omnis. LOL

Zeth

Man, that 150 game barrier to enter MMR is a thorn in my side.

Now I have to start playing Dota instead of just watching it.

Same here, now I have to start queuing instead of watching tournaments and running stupid lobby matches to check out hats.

It's amazing to see people referencing latter anxiety with regard to the upcoming changes. I have regular MM anxiety already because I give too many shits.

G.ZZZ

MY LAPTOP RESUSCITATED I'M A WIZARD. It also finally work without sounding like a plane boarding off.

Bulldog plz surprise me you're too good.

Am I the only one noticing a fairly substantial increase in the number of Omniknights running around in pubs now?
People thinking he's a new hero because of his texture change?

I don't know, when Veno's remake came out I found a bunch of people who thought he was a new hero and had forgotten Veno was an old hero.

ElyrionX

He's better than 99% of heroes because you don't even need to buy boots on him.

Or Mek!

Speaking of mek, it's sacrilegious how CM pronoucnes Mekansm as meh-ker-ni-sm. There's no "i" in the word, FFS. It should be pronounced mee-can-sm. Dota 1 vets would agree with me.

Skab

Or Mek!

Speaking of mek, it's sacrilegious how CM pronoucnes Mekansm as meh-ker-ni-sm. There's no "i" in the word, FFS. It should be pronounced mee-can-sm. Dota 1 vets would agree with me.

Uhhh I'm a Dota 1 vent, and shes says it correctly. She also pronounces it Mek-an-ism.

What the fuck is a mee-can-sm?

Wok

I have started playing Omniknight after watching a youtube video of a guy shouting omniknight lines while playing. It sure feels like an overpowered support until you meet good Timber and OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom