• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

Really a matter of personal preference, but it can particularly be useful on some heroes, Meepo being one of them. I don't use it on Meepo though because I hate the lack of mouse feedback when doing actions with him.

Yeah it seems like it would take a bit of getting used to. I wonder how common it is among pro players.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Lion really does need better items though, he has some decent stuff but nothing that great.

And is Valve waiting on some Pugna remodel, why does he have a single item?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This final, Fnatic is on fire lately, and Vici, just great.

I gotta be honest though, I am flat out confusing tournaments now. EMS One, D2L, and and D2CL are all blinding together.
that's questionable

The only questionable thing is you fashion since.

This final, Fnatic is on fire lately, and Vici, just great.

I gotta be honest though, I am flat out confusing tournaments now. EMS One, D2L, and and D2CL are all blinding together.

The only questionable thing is you fashion since.

She's boring.

Sven's warrior retribution? sweet
Entropic battlegear? now there's a set
I like my jewel of the forest set
She needs like Fiery Soul of the Slayer

All CM has are boring ass sets, they give nothing her original doesn't

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
She's boring.

Sven's warrior retribution? sweet
Entropic battlegear? now there's a set
I like my jewel of the forest set
She needs like Fiery Soul of the Slayer

All CM has are boring ass sets, they give nothing her original doesn't

JsXTc00.jpg
What?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What's going on with Vici's noise-cancelling headphones?
Is it normal for players to shift them off their ears?

6ivh0zT.png

Artanisix

It's pretty evident that VG aren't cheating just based on their movements. Like VG checking Rosh multiple times after the casters have said how long until the next Rosh is. Or the smoke ganks. Or everything else.

Epix

Question about Lich's Ice Armor....

When I have it set to auto-cast I can't tell what logic it's using to determine who to buff. There's no discernible pattern but it doesn't appear random either.

Any idea?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it targets whoever gets attacked.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Question about Lich's Ice Armor....

When I have it set to auto-cast I can't tell what logic it's using to determine who to buff. There's no discernible pattern but it doesn't appear random either.

Any idea?

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it targets whoever gets attacked.
I wouldn't ever set it to auto cast cause it could choose to do it at a vital time. Just manually cast it on fricken errbawdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom