• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really underwhelming end to the final, felt like Fnatic lost it after they chased that DK with N0tail freaked out and they didn't get the kill and several of them died

Zephyx

What's the best way to spend 25$ in Dota 2? :) I tried buying keys but it was a pretty meh experience since I did not get anything good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What's the best way to spend 25$ in Dota 2? :) I tried buying keys but it was a pretty meh experience since I did not get anything good.

Just to get items you want? IMO I would just go to the marketplace and assemble complete sets for heroes you play often. Most items are on there now (except for items that are brand spanking new), commons and uncommons are dirt cheap (most sets only have 1 or 2 rares tops that can run from 50 cents to 2 bucks US).

Or you could probably get a nice looking low-end unusual courier for about $25 if you're into that.

Zephyx

Just to get items you want? IMO I would just go to the marketplace and assemble complete sets for heroes you play often. Most items are on there now (except for items that are brand spanking new), commons and uncommons are dirt cheap (most sets only have 1 or 2 rares tops that can run from 50 cents to 2 bucks US).

Or you could probably get a nice looking low-end unusual courier for about $25 if you're into that.

I'll just do that. Too bad I can't go straight to the marketplace at the moment. Seems like there is a 30-day restriction on using it. Oh well.

Thanks.

NEVERRRR BUY KEEEEEEYS

wud you gamble in real life?

LOL. You're right, I don't.

bounchfx

agree. get some of the cheap sets or go on the user marketplace and get a ton if dirt cheap items for your favorite heroes.

Maybe you should be able to game the odds in your favour when opening a chest, like poker.

Maybe you should be able to play poker instead of the five second thing.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Damn, Enchantress is so much fun. My micro is kinda ass, but y'know, w/e. This hero's awesome.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Damn, Enchantress is so much fun. My micro is kinda ass, but y'know, w/e. This hero's awesome.

I haven't played enough Enchantress but one of my fav heroes is Visage who I generally just fudge my way thru the micro on because his core abilities are so strong on their own. Practicing on him as a stepping stone to work my way into heroes that need stronger micro like Sylla, Chen and Maapo.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Just finished watching the ems one finals vods.

I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW but Vici played fucken pro, so props to them. I hope Fnatic win one lan final! (ti4 anyone!? xD)

pTcQIZh.png

So if you end up with this item build as support Rubick after you layed down wards for pretty much the whole game and bought/upgraded chicken that means you're good at Dota, right?

pTcQIZh.png

So if you end up with this item build as support Rubick after you layed down wards for pretty much the whole game and bought/upgraded chicken that means you're good at Dota, right?

Did you zap to KS? Did you harass? Did you take last hits from your carry? How long was the match?

So, shortly, maybe not.

Zoon

Matchmaking sucks really bad.I also get to be in the team that feeds really hard.I went and unistalled the game after the last game that lina and ember gave 7 kills to enemy ursa which led to 5 min rosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom