• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What if this is all a huge trick and it turns out to be an event revolving around Sand King with a Desert Themed Map?

Demoli

My guess is as follows:

*Skeleton King now Wraith King
*Holdout
*Legion Commander
*Shadow Fiend remodel

Very safe, but i can't see it being more other than maybe Pit Lord.

Razzer

I wonder if they have a game mode planned. I doubt it as most of this seems to be about the wraith king and new heroes like legion commander.

Arkanius

My predictions:

Skeleton King -> Wraith King
Legion Commander
Soul Keeper OR Shadow Fiend remodel. I'm leaning more towards Soul Keeper due the symbol.

Hylian7

Still holding out for Wraith King being Terrorblade or maybe even Pit Lord somehow (maybe they dropped "Abyssal Under lord").

Edit: Something just hit me, the banner says "The only king that matters", implying there is more than one. Maybe this is some kind of Skeleton King vs Wraith King event?

inkls

So legion commander is definitely confirmed for next (major) patch?

- Clinkz renamed to Skeleton King by virtue of being the only skeleton

Pugna? (visually I mean, not whatever his lore says)

Edit: also, anyone up for a couple of games? Steam id: inkls if anyone's up for it

dorkimoe

volvo please

2535-tobyquote.png

Kade

Pugna? (visually I mean, not whatever his lore says)

I guess Pugna is kind of a skeleton. I thought Lich was at first but he has ears and a beard which skeletons can't have. Then there are the skeleton warriors from the Troll camp and some other skeleton face dudes who aren't actually skeletons like Shadow Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom