• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
OK so I guess everybody gets the Level 1-10 chests and then you get one for 5 levels from where you are. No back chests from the previous levels I guess.

RS4-

OK so I guess everybody gets the Level 1-10 chests and then you get one for 5 levels from where you are. No back chests from the previous levels I guess.

Yeah, I got the 1-10 chests, welcoming chest + key, then the 5 levels from where you are chest.

BeesEight

Aurora golden, I think. Slightly tender, yellow peel, wholly treacherous.

Duly noted. It's on my shit list along with MacIntosh.

INSANE sale! Holy shit.

If you guys want to support me (no pressure, just thought I'd recap), here's a list of the things I have on the store, and they're all mad cheap now:

Lich
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20147

Hot damn, I've been eying this set for awhile. Love it (except the feet, sorry :() but even on the market it was too pricey for my tastes. This is just what I needed!

The custom stag based illuminate doesn't work while in your ult form...

It also only works after you've fired your illuminate at least once previously (the first time doesn't shoot anything)

The latter isn't a problem that will ever be noticed in a game, the former will be.

Zeth

Glad I didn't buy an armory expander in anticipation of the new stuff. The 75% sale is ridiculous. Merry Frostivus indeed. Gonna grab so many damn sets. Only a bit sad seeing all the stuff I bought at 3x price weeks ago :p

Bounch - I think I have your entire collection!

Oh, and "Customer Support" granted me the Anti-mage loading screen.

Razzer

So I checked my Dotabuff and apparently I'm 10-0 on Slark so far in my dota career haha, dude is so fun and so strong. My fave tactic is when you go into a fight, do as much damage as possible, then ult out, find some fog to regen, then run back in at full health like 5 seconds later to pick up the remains.

Vaporak

I played a Wraith Night match and then my presents started showing up, so maybe that's all you have to do. One of the items I got is an International 2013 pass, that one's a little late Valve. :p

woodland

I played a Wraith Night match and then my presents started showing up, so maybe that's all you have to do. One of the items I got is an International 2013 pass, that one's a little late Valve. :p

Nah it's just glitched for some people ;\ Played like 3 matches so far and no present

Anony

i just keep unwrapping the presents, up to lvl 10, then i got a mythical presents which can only be unlocked at lvl 123

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What is the GAF channel in Dota?

I would totally be down for some Wraith Night games with some people.

BaGvSqp.png

HEY GUYS LET'S PLAY WRAITH-NIGHT

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Christ the item drops from Wraith Night are expensive as hell. Seems like you'd be lucky to manage to get 2 the whole time.

Yeah, I got the 1-10 chests, welcoming chest + key, then the 5 levels from where you are chest.

Do you have to actually play a match to get these? I've only played the new event and got fragments. No gifts or chests.

I think I may finally do away with the donkey. These sales are crazy so I'm going to finally purchase a few couriers.

RS4-

Do you have to actually play a match to get these? I've only played the new event and got fragments. No gifts or chests.

I think I may finally do away with the donkey. These sales are crazy so I'm going to finally purchase a few couriers.

Nah, didn't play anything. They're just randomly rolling them out.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Oh god, I just spent over $30 on the Anuxi WR and PotM sets like 2 weeks ago and now they're selling for like $7 total. If anybody needs me I'll be in my bathtub slashing my wrists.

Legion Commander seems like a pretty damned awesome snowball carry or semi-carry. Seems like Vanguard and Blink Dagger will be important for her early game. Build for durability and right-click speed and her ult will give you the damage you need. Or, you know, feed everyone you challenge that extra damage. It's pretty great for picking off solo heroes or stopping big ults from going off.

She also seems to have the same problems that Bloodseeker has, without her ult you can't lock a hero down. Her nuke gives you that speed boost but it may not always be enough. Basher seems like it's a pretty core item on her. Maybe Phase Boots but I've been building treads for the added attack speed and tread switching to compensate for her early game mana pool.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Went ahead and treated myself to $15 worth of stuff from the store. Got a set for my favorite carry Spectre and the Disruptor set as well as a Nyx set because all of his sets just look totally badass. Grabbed the Weiner Dog Courier and Windrunner wards too

1 block of the bar already filled in 2 hours later

We'll have WK unlocked by tomorrow... Just 18 hours left...

If I know Valve its probably logarithmic.

Lotto

Pudge round trying to revive, oh gwad.

Yeah lol. I think it might be better to 5-man 1 pudge at a time. Ended up being able to beat that round when we did that and the next one we did we tried to do a 3 on 1 and 2 on 1 and it ended up being a disaster. Fun mode though!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Has anyone beat this fucking thing yet? Haven't made it past round 6.

We were able to beat the normal difficulty on the test server. Haven't been able to on live yet.

lineup was omni, sven, magnus, sand king, and windrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom