• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

First LC game. Snowball early. We keep pressuring their base but feed some. Kunkka ends up buying three rapiers, dragon knight one. CM buys blade mail, kunkka crits, dies. I pick them up, challenge DK, murder him. More rapiers. Eventually we take everything and watch the creeps finish the thrown. Ended up being an 85 minute game though. Then the servers went down :(.

K.Sabot

1JRnOlT.png

So this is a thing.

Also I have 3 tusk mythical gloves and want that damn luna hair, pst me

Lotto

2809-dota2_ui_minimapright.png

... I never really thought about flipping the HUD that way so the HUD skins would still be compatible and the map would be on the right side instead. Long time coming imo, now my friend can stop complaining about accidentally clicking on the minimap when he's running back to the Radiant fountain.

Boken

Banned

... I never really thought about flipping the HUD that way so the HUD skins would still be compatible and the map would be on the right side instead. Long time coming imo, now my friend can stop complaining about accidentally clicking on the minimap when he's running back to the Radiant fountain.

superior map position finally makes it way to doto

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Wraith Night is pretty fun with a competent team. Had some good matches with a GAF team earlier and we won on normal and gave it a good shot on NG+. But pubs are pretty fucking awful. Dunno how possible it is to win with a bunch of randoms. Everybody seems to think they're playing a real match. Why are you buying a magic stick?

cheezcake

Wraith Night is pretty fun with a competent team. Had some good matches with a GAF team earlier and we won on normal and gave it a good shot on NG+. But pubs are pretty fucking awful. Dunno how possible it is to win with a bunch of randoms. Everybody seems to think they're playing a real match. Why are you buying a magic stick?

Just won on normal with a pub 5 stack, love the Dark Souls "You defeated" at the end haha

Only managed to get 3 rounds into NG+ though

Because bot-controlled heroes still count for skills used.

The Slark + Slardar wave is a big example of this.

injurai

Banned

FINALLLY!!!

Though it's going to be a pain to de-learn my current habits.

RS4-

Average 3500 a game.

too bad my last game went an extra 20 mins because we weren't dealing with the Wraith King tombs properly, letting the ghosts heal him lol.

Vaporak

How the hell do you buy things from the dota store, I don't want to spend 5 bucks on something that cost 1.87 but there doesn't seem to be any other way.

RS4-

3500 valve fun bux? wtf I only got 800 for beating wraith king

Whoops, 3500 Shining Frags, 1k Phantoms per game.

First game of Wraight Night = got owned by Pudges.
KuGsj.gif

Any tips ?

Euls yourself if you get hooked, since you'll get eaten. Or euls him if he gets you/ally. Or hope someone disables him asap when he bites lol. Hardest stage is probably the golems if you're cleaving/attacking multiple big ones at a time instead of doing each large one separately. Slark/Slar stage is up there.

Annoying stage: gyro

edit - NOT fun when creeps are stuck in the trees and your team has nothing for sight.

Spookie

Seems like that reduction on set prices might have worked if they have now blanket dropped the price on everything.

YEAH BOI TIME TO SPEND A FORTUNE!

Edit: Well there goes £40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom