• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

I never played shadow shaman in a proper game but he is fun as hell in this. Everything shall be chickens ^-^ Refresher for double serpent ward is the best thing ever.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Got the new mythical Luna hair. Basically the only new item I wanted out of this patch, so I'm pretty happy.

e: How do you get these new kinetic gems though? Still not clear where these come from.

Bad7667

Played a ranked captains draft and my friend who was the captain could only pick 4 heroes out of the available ones. One of the heroes we could pick wasnt even available for the other team to pick.

So they got to pick of all the heroes, so they went with Timber, DP, Mirana, pugna and lycan. We had Jugg, tinker, puck, wind ranger, and undying.

Needless to say really but we got pretty much destroyed. Its really painful trying to push a tower with Chakram and Exorcism and everything pugna does.

I think Legion is my favorite hero in Wraith-Night

I go battlefury>HoTD>Treads>Mjolnir>Skadi on her.

I could replace mjolnir with crit, but I like the attack speed on her

Also Axe's lifesteal is so good.

Axe's dot + Vlads + HoTD = near unkillable

I think Legion is my favorite hero in Wraith-Night

I go battlefury>HoTD>Treads>Mjolnir>Skadi on her.

I could replace mjolnir with crit, but I like the attack speed on her

woah now. why bfury? she doesn't need that kind of farming item. she's good with her E and a maelstrom if you want a farming item.

GorillaJu

Ranked MM solo queue as LC: 4-0
Ranked MM solo queue as other heroes: 0-2

I know what I must do.

I'm on the lookout for Luna's new hair. Let me know of anyone has one to trade.

Kard8p3

I know this probably is dumb of me to say, but I liked the old ES remnant animation better. Was easier to see when I use now, now the fact that it comes from the ground gets it lost a bit in the midst of battle, or I make two at once now :(

la_briola

The fuck. I opened 5 Frostivus chests.

Every item was Mythical. I got no dupe and even an unusual courier.

At least I got fucked with the courier. It was a fucking Deathripper.

la_briola

Extract the gem(s). Put in awesome courier rather than that shitty one.

I thought that had some crazy requirements.

In other news: My Disruptor has two mounts!
8E52F873D9CACF75215FBD0BCAB2F4D47C79BFD5

BraXzy

The fuck. I opened 5 Frostivus chests.

Every item was Mythical. I got no dupe and even an unusual courier.

At least I got fucked with the courier. It was a fucking Deathripper.

Fancy swapping something for the KotL staff? I opened three chests and two of them were the staff -.-

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Solo queue ranked has been pretty shite for me unfortunately =(

I was thinking of doing it until rac mocked me for wanting to do it the very first day. I think I'll wait a few days before giving ranked a try, won't have to worry about some issues with captains not being able to pick the full pool.

I hope Valve retools some of the values for the Fragments, I feel you don't get enough if you go from Normal to New Game Plus, since you are somewhat punished for not taking up New Game Plus straight up (You don't get random Gold, Match time doesn't reset so buyback costs more)

So instead of paying 5-10 dollars and having the new Abaddon set I voted on the workshop and said I would buy from that vote I now pay 99 cents to grind gems and frozen items on a game mode...

Errr, someone should tell Valve that F2P games operate best when Time v Money is weighted better than this...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Any tips for WN?

I've just been playing Veno. Sven seems pretty important, WR seems really good. A CM/Omni/Mag to buff others.

Been building Aura Support with Vlads, AC, Medallion, maybe Necro (Stops pudge hooks)/Radiance/Euls)
Back from the hospital, I'm okay (albeit hella swollen in my throat). Chew your apples people, crying and shaking in an ambulance is not one of those experiences anybody looks back on fondly :/

Thanks for the concern everybody, sorry about having to up and leave in the middle of the game.
Stay better :(
INSANE sale! Holy shit.

If you guys want to support me (no pressure, just thought I'd recap), here's a list of the things I have on the store, and they're all mad cheap now:

Bounty Hunter
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20313

Lich
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20147

Phantom Lancer
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20146

Spirit Breaker
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20258

Lycan
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/20145

Ward
http://www.dota2.com/store/itemdetails/10368

Courier (for some reason it's not in yet... I'll update this post once its on the store)
The Gama Bro's courier

don't hurt me!! I had to...

I love you...
Nabbed 2 of these.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So instead of paying 5-10 dollars and having the new Abaddon set I voted on the workshop and said I would buy from that vote I now pay 99 cents to grind gems and frozen items on a game mode...

Errr, someone should tell Valve that F2P games operate best when Time v Money is weighted better than this...

Honestly, getting that full set would appear to be nigh on impossible. You have to get like 130k shining fragments to even be able to craft one of the relic recipes?

Calidor

Played a couple of ranked solo mm, left disgusted on both.

First game, had a terrible terrible carry Sven (1-12 in 25 min)

Second game was CM. One guy said he only played "Bears". Captain gave him Ursa and he kept jungling 20 min. Nevertheless we won all lanes and a had a free win, until Ursa decided to throw the game.

:(

Also I wish valve didn't force me to play in this ugly winter map.

Honestly, getting that full set would appear to be nigh on impossible. You have to get like 130k shining fragments to even be able to craft one of the relic recipes?

Yea, they're really going to need to find a balance for this. Especially if it's only a couple of week event, these items will be incredibly rare.

And also, how are the contributors of these items even being paid?

Yea, they're really going to need to find a balance for this. Especially if it's only a couple of week event, these items will be incredibly rare.

And also, how are the contributors of these items even being paid?

Maybe they'll be added in normal quality at some point.

And as a last resort, Community Market,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom