• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I try to unwrap my welcome gift it shows a timer going from 3 to 1 and then nothing happen. And the welcome chest is only found is selecting the rare tab. Anyone else have any issues opening their welcoming gift?

IceMarker

So when I try to unwrap my welcome gift it shows a timer going from 3 to 1 and then nothing happen. And the welcome chest is only found is selecting the rare tab. Anyone else have any issues opening their welcoming gift?

No, but the item server is crashing hard right now and the DOTA 2 Network is unstable as fuck right now as is.

Nymerio

whelp, just ordered the track jacket for me, the new dota 2 hoodie for a friend and two plushies. What has this game done to me!?

Deadly

Kinda stinks you only get all the presents until level14 and then it skips to the one above your level. That's alot of presents you miss on when you're high level :(

kvk1

I'd love to hear the official explanation behind the removal of "no parties when alone" feature from the solo queue.

Anony

2809-dota2_ui_minimapright.png

... I never really thought about flipping the HUD that way so the HUD skins would still be compatible and the map would be on the right side instead. Long time coming imo, now my friend can stop complaining about accidentally clicking on the minimap when he's running back to the Radiant fountain.

how do u do this, cant find it in the options

GorillaJu

I have been playing LC as offlane dual laner and have had some good success with it. She's good in dual lanes in any lane, but probably sucks vs trilanes.

Sen²

servers down? trying to find a match for the past hour and nothing :/

Same here. Since a few minutes ago it says "Restoring connection to the Dota 2 Network" or something. Guess we'll have to wait.

Can't believe this happened immeadiately after I bought the new Furion set.

Arkanius

Is middle a legit position for Legion Commander?
I feel it really helps start the ball rolling on her ganking and snowballing.

Such a fun character. Stout Shield -> Treads -> OoV (Optional) -> Armlet -> Hyperstone / AC / Desolator

Calidor

Such a fun character. Stout Shield -> Treads -> OoV (Optional) -> Armlet -> Hyperstone / AC / Desolator

I don't know, yesterday I saw Arteezy stream feeding a bunch of kills to a jungle LC with his farmed signature OD

manfestival

Must resist the urge to buy a bunch of stuff(shagbark and a couple of those bounchfx sets look so tempting)

im literally supposed to be getting a ps4 today (sister in law is buying me one) and I won't have any time to play it cause my money will go to frostivus and not games! ugghhhh

Randdalf

I'm thinking that Phase + Drums might be better than Treads. Both give you movement speed to catch up with people you want to duel, phase gives you extra damage, drums gives you needed mana regen and also attack speed for the duel.

Kreunt

Banned
seems like LC would be a really weak mid laner though.
i've only jungled her so far and i can usually get lvl 6 at ~7 minutes with basi and treads.

I have the opposite problem. I want to give Valve money and they won't let me. Instead I have to spend 99 cents for 8 hours of grinding for a chance to craft an item I would have paid more than 99 cents for...

Zeth

EE going Manta/Butterfly/Satanic, no BKB - so good. lol edit: oh it was pretty much over

Does LC have mana issues, along CK lines, so drums would be good or is that unneeded?

I've had serious mana issues going for treads/armlet. Definitely getting drum or something next time.

If they made it too big it would just be dumb for a whole week without the hero.

I'd rather they be under than over.

Yea, but it kind of waters down the story element of the update.

Maybe they'll work it in, like the hordes become the WK's army and you have to defend the ancient from them.

Or make WK a playable character in WN mode lol

What if when WK is unlocked, the bar resets and the next goal is Techies.

And they make it unobtainable

oh my god yes

make it increase exponentially with each bar

just have a picture of an explosion and say its 'a nice surprise the community would love!'

then its just a common sven sword that everyone gets

What if when WK is unlocked, the bar resets and the next goal is Techies.

And they make it unobtainable

What's interesting is when you get an item from the frament recipe, it has a gem in it that counts "Demons Vanquished" and it's a Pit Lord themed icon. The item doesn't seem to count anything currently.

So, this idea might not be too far off, just not techies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
We're more than half way to unlocking WK after 12 hours. Should have him fully unlocked before the day is over.

What was even the point...?
Maybe something will go 'wrong' and there will be more to the event. There was teasing for terror blade/pit Lord and such.

Or valve just simply set the number to low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom