• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreunt

Banned
What's the skill build for jungle LC? Do you have to put a point in Press the Attack first?

1-1-3-1, first point in moment of courage.
i've been starting with stout, quelling, tangos and it works really well.
then i've been getting a quick ring of basi, it gets you enough mana to use press the attack a few times in the jungle and still have mana to gank with when you hit 6.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Wait I played a regular game last night but didn't even check to see if it was ranked. I just hit the play button. Fuck. FUCK.

Quesa

Stayed up until 2am beating the thing on normal. IIRC they don't actually give you anything for beating the King on normal? I don't remember the tally going when we beat him. Anyway, had three favor boosters, and would definitely recommend buying one over going NG+, since it seems like way more work for not enough reward.

What I just typed, paying for a stupid point booster, feels dirty, but c'est la vie.

Something is definitely happening when we fill that bar.
lajFRJj.png

What does this count?

ElyrionX

Gonna pick up sets for LD, Mirana, Lich and Lycan and I don't even play them. WTF.

Also, I really like that Lina announcer pack but these things seem to drop in price quite quickly based on what I see on the Steam Community Market. Should I just hold off?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Abandons: 4 (0)

What's the number in parenthesis mean?

It probably says in that cyborgmatt blog post but I don't want to have to load the entire internet to find out.

Artanisix

Volvo pls i just want to finish my low prio games =(

Also looking through my solo ranked matches, I'm being put in parties with people who have TMM rankings of mid 3000s, whereas my TMM rank ranges from around 4800-5000. I really try not to play the blame game but something feels off there.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

Also looking through my solo ranked matches, I'm being put in parties with people who have TMM rankings of mid 3000s, whereas my TMM rank ranges from around 4800-5000. I really try not to play the blame game but something feels off there.

It begins.

Skab

Says the person in low priority.

G.ZZZ

DAMN ARCHIE I WANTED TO SAY IT FIRST.

Maybe you stack with gaffers a lot and he consider your average party MM? No idea honestly, i've got queued with the usual noobs i play against.

Volvo knows

manfestival

sounds like ranked for lol all over again before they fixed it. Good times, also it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom