• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Soon™

KEUkocD.png

So close!

Played and lost my first legion game.

Our jug spent the whole game talking to enemies' axe in russian and our death prophet dc'd for like 7 minutes

I went Shadowblade>Blademail>Deso, It worked really well.
I could man fight everyone on their team except for their spectre.

At the end I had around 460ish damage, 150 of it was stolen i think

Arsin

So for an early Christmas present my GF gave me the money to buy the new arcana item! Super excited to try it out in a few matches tonight.

Edit: Quick question about the Duel skill for LC. It says that both skills and items are muted during the duel, does that mean the stats gained from items are removed for that time? What about things like crit chance or life steal?

Spookie

Wraith night or normal?

WN: You can't out damage the incoming damage so just end up really dead. Armour is legit better till you can afford to buy some damage items. Pubs just buy a helm, stand there and then ping incessantly when they don't get rezzed immediately after dying.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just played a glitched out Ranked CM game where the other team picked that new hero. We won anyway. My first ranked win, yay.

Spookie

Do they have true strike? If not I imagine evasion would be useful.

I think the mini bosses might. Armour takes out the random aspect of it all. Watched an Axe tank the final couple of rounds with a sheevas, AC, heart and with his Q he was build like a brick shit house. It's a really good mode. But definitely not for pubs.

Edit: "YOU DEFEATED" - Damn right we did. Jesus wept.

ReRixo

Banned
Finished WN on normal with shadow fiend, drow, windrunner, omni, and legion commander. It's actually fairly easy with a 5 man group.

Arkanius

I really don't think this event will be larger than what we are getting. It's Friday, I doubt they will introduce more game breaking features just before the weekend

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I played a ranked match. We got Captain's Draft, out Captain was not only muted by me in a previous game, but was also chat banned at the time. And the game was 60 minutes long.

Dreavus

Maybe I was lucky, but the first WN pub I did wasnt that hard. Omni (me), SF, Jug, Magnus and Drow.

Yup. I was planning on getting some favour, but wanted to try 1 game first to see what it was like. We had a guy on our team who knew what he was doing and was able to tell us what to watch for as each wave came. Helped us win despite our LC who was dying and buying back quite a bit.

We had Omni, SF, LC, Axe, and SS.

Haunted

I lost the three wraith night games I played tonight at wave 5. :( Need some of that GAF stack goodness tomorrow.

Won my first game as Legion Commander (and broke my kill record in a real match, 21) - she is a ton of fun to play. Not only the ult, all the other skills are also awesome, she feels very versatile with an offensive AoE, buff+heal and of course that MAN UP/disable.

Yes, please.

manfestival

soooo why do people buy season passes? like are there free items or something that makes it worth it aside from the convenience of watching with the in-game client?

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I really like LC from what I've briefly played, more so than I thought I would. Will hopefully get to try her properly tonight with some friends.

Also, question - has anyone seen the new QoP kinetic gem? Does anyone even know how to get it? I am guessing the other new kinetic gems are randomly included with the new gear pieces, like the CM gem might come with one of her new hats, for example. QoP doesn't have any new gear this patch though, so I'm a little unsure. Haven't seen the gem on the Steam Marketplace either, even though some of the others are listed.

G.ZZZ

Lost my 5th ranked match in a row. My last one had some hilariously bad stuff, like a profet that teleported into full hp enemies with no way to stop a tp, pudge that never used rot after hook and kept getting hook stolen, and a LC that fed tons of damage to our opponent because she felt that she had to use her ulti everytime she was about to die.
I feel like at this point i'll just watch how low can i go, i'll have time to reclimb ladder anyway.

#30th DSR in the world # Merlinislayer #trenchdoto

ughhh had a WN game where three people died on the Kobald wave

On Normal

Any DotaGAF want to stack with me? I'm sick of pubs.

SteamID is Cow_politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom