• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

dotagmail.png
I found this very amusing.

sixghost

He was referring to his first games, so I was surprised to see he didn't pick Meepo.

Now I'd like to watch his Meepo games though.

I tried to play him when I first started, but I barely understood how to play the game and figured I'd eventually come back to him when I could handle not dying with 1 unit.

woodland

Finally got enough shitty Frozen's to craft a Corrupted. Got Abaddon's helm.. This could be worse I guess, even though all the items look shitty.

Looking at my last match on Dotabuff, the other 2 people who allowed their history to be shared are:

Luna: 559-543 W/L record.
Jakiro: 236-252 W/L record.

My record: 108-106.

volvo y u no match me with people my own level

manfestival

Just caved in and bought a shagbark from the dota2 store(the community is more expensive.. lol wut)

I feel guilty but I wanted one so bad for a while. Cant wait to get home from work and use it

G.ZZZ

Ok Jungle tresdin officially sucks. Too much strain on your team and you come online too late , you don't do much even with a 6:30 min blink, you're no bat or enigma who can wreck teamfights, you're a carry that need to snowball. She's much better in a lane with heal and nuke, nuke dispelling shields and whatsnot is really decent. I'd like to try her mid, but she has the usual problem of being fairly useless in teamfights even with some early levels.

Haunted

Ok Jungle tresdin officially sucks. Too much strain on your team and you come online too late , you don't do much even with a 6:30 min blink, you're no bat or enigma who can wreck teamfights, you're a carry that need to snowball. She's much better in a lane with heal and nuke, nuke dispelling shields and whatsnot is really decent. I'd like to try her mid, but she has the usual problem of being fairly useless in teamfights even with some early levels.
That's how I see it. You can put her in the jungle and she won't starve, but she's the perfect example of a snowball hero, I think. She has solid skills for laning and ganking and her ult is snowballing personified. Win your duels and she has automatic crazy damage late game.

Lotto

Double bracers used to be so much more popular in the early days. Dat survivability.

My first game was with a 5-stack of friends and it was a pretty long one. Wasn't quite as bad since most of my friends had prior experience in WC3 Dota and I had practiced with bots a lot before it.

Volodja

My first game was with VS and I went 6 0 10. Don't know why I have a Vanguard, I didn't buy one in any of my following VS games, but I distinctively recall that back then I used to avoid Force Staff because activating it and then clicking the target sounded too hard to accomplish.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/6301924

Nokterian

My first match ever.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/94235052

As Treant Protector and my item build yeah..but we won! And i died a lot.

Also spended some money in the sale.

My haul for now going to get more probably tommorow :

Axe Announcer Pack

Announcer: Tusk

Embers of Endless Havoc Set

The Stoneshard Majesty Set

Armaments of Leviathan Set

Ardor of the Scarlet Raven Set

Storm Spirit Announcer Pack

So this is what valve did:

put out ranked match making with wraith knight

so split 1 community into 4?