• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You know, while it hurts, I'm a bit glad Valve just flat out refused your Walrus rather then just let it sit in limbo like the other 8000 items that will likely never put in.

Also, this courier on the workshop is just great. Can't wait for it to never get decided on:

I would love to see a little Kunkka at the wheel of that thing.

bounchfx

Oh shit, that's a nice golem set!

Bounch, you using Modo?

Not yet, I'll be learning it over the break. Only heard great stuff about it, plus the steam price is insanely cheap for those looking to make workshop items. I'm hoping to do at least one tutorial for it when I can.

Manus

safe wayne cm suppawrt

This. Me and my friend would rotate one of us playing CM one game and LC the next. Think we lost like 1 game of 7 with that combo in safe lane.

What's some good counters to LC? Ive been picking either Venge to swap out during her ult. I also like Abaddon as a counter to her too.

RS4-

Not yet, I'll be learning it over the break. Only heard great stuff about it, plus the steam price is insanely cheap for those looking to make workshop items. I'm hoping to do at least one tutorial for it when I can.

Nice! I went through a few video tutorials, have yet to translate that to actually doing something with it though in the program lol.

Satch

Banned
What's some good counters to LC? Ive been picking either Venge to swap out during her ult. I also like Abaddon as a counter to her too.
venge for swap

bane for nightmare

abaddon for shield

earth spirit for snatcH

pa for ult crit

axe and treant lane partners destroyYYYY LC it is the hardest lane ive ever had its impossible you cant do shit they dont fucking die the end :D

What is the effective combo when playing this lane comp?

CM slows
LC uses Press the Attack for movement and attack speed
CM uses disable
LC snipes with arrows

just feed points into LC's Q and E imo. you can harass the lane pretty easily with arrows, and its a good way to get last hits quickly

7bzj.jpg

"...for I did not believe..."

sixghost

I don't see it happening, no. Not for MOBAs. It would have to be designed specifically for controllers.

IT

WILL

NOT

HAPPEN.

Call me Boromir. For I do not believe.
I can't provide the video proof because his twitch channel got closed, but I watched a guy play play Masters-level Starcraft 2 (which is top 1% or 2% on each server) with an Xbox 360 controller.

Here's the TL thread

It wouldn't be easy, and they never would be some pro player, but you could absolutely play Dota competently with a controller, especially with that steam controller.

GorillaJu

Some fools in AP solo ranked picked some disabler ass team, instalocking earth spirit and then getting Magnus and Veno and earth shaker. Top it off with AM.

Winning that game with necrolyte was like the most direct communication from god that I am meant to have a higher MMR than anbokr.

rezuth

I think the fact I never played solo games really fucked my MMR. Not that I do the greatest ever but jesus, my team just crumbles around me.

kasane

guys I think I've found the perfect draft for my shit MMR range. Just spam the captain button and pick crazy pushing lineups. GG in 20 mins. A few examples:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/428779274
http://dotabuff.com/matches/428801130
http://dotabuff.com/matches/427175027
http://dotabuff.com/matches/427122413

70% WR in almost 30 games. (I think I lost only in games where I tried something different) #RoadtoTI4

When im playing CM ranked nobody wants to be the captain. :lol

Quesa

Considering the teams I've played with in ranked so far, I expect I will be the first player to have an mmr of 0000, Come on non-communicative foreign players and stubborn shittalkers, let's make this happen.

not saying I did great or anything but my last two games were such fucking shit man

ElyrionX

Played two solo and three group ranked games so far. Won 3 and lost 2. Those two games I lost (1 solo 1 group) resulted in my MMR going up though lol. Not sure how that works.

I think I am just going to play CM exclusively until I get my placement matches done. I feel so much more in control of matches when I use her. Constant warding and dewarding is so powerful and oddly satisfying. And her skillset allows you to get the occasional kills and to turn around team fights as long as you have good timing and game sense. Yesterday, I got my first FF triple kill with her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom