• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Chaos knight with manta style is pretty fun, especially when you reality rift a target in the middle of them, dem crits.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Chaos knight with manta style is pretty fun, especially when you reality rift a target in the middle of them, dem crits.

I played a medium bot game last night where Luna and CK had mantas.

The horror.

inkls

I played a medium bot game last night where Luna and CK had mantas.

The horror.

bots luna and ck?

Also, anyone think abyssal underlord will end up being a counter to lc? His atrophy aura seems pretty good and he gets bonus damage if anyone under its effect dies (5 for creeps, 30 for heroes).

Granadier

bots luna and ck?

Also, anyone think abyssal underlord will end up being a counter to lc? His atrophy aura seems pretty good and he gets bonus damage if anyone under its effect dies (5 for creeps, 30 for heroes).

Yes. That was a pretty bad game.

Wok

I had paid for dotabuff for the month of December, and there are very few additional stuff available when you pay, but one of them can be interesting, it is the "played with me". For instance, I did not know I had already played with this guy, and with the same configuration.

V4JxU3K.png

Calidor

I had paid for dotabuff for the month of December, and there are very few additional stuff available when you pay, but one of them can be interesting, it is the "played with me". For instance, I did not know I had already played with this guy, and with the same configuration.

V4JxU3K.png

That's why I don't like pay sites like that, few features that won't justify the price.

Same thing happens with GAF Gold, the extra features and the secret forums is really good but god, it is expensive!

Kard8p3

I'm starting to play supports in games because it seems to be helping my win-rate.

What are some good supports to learn the basics?

Although he isn't someone a relatively new person to DOTA should learn, Chen is IMO my favorite support, and one of my most successful heroes.

sixghost

Although he isn't someone a relatively new person to DOTA should learn, Chen is IMO my favorite support, and one of my most successful heroes.

He shouldn't be your first support, but I think most new Dota players would be better off in the long run by playing a few micro heroes early on.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

V4JxU3K.png
I would like that more if there was a list of every player you played with more then once.

Granadier

He shouldn't be your first support, but I think most new Dota players would be better off in the long run by playing a few micro heroes early on.

I have had some minor success with Meepo and Nature's Prophet so far. Chen will definitely be one that I will look into later.

Oracle seems the best choice for remaining heroes to have a mount.

I doubt sun wukong would have a mount, doesn't he usually have a flying cloud or extendable pole he travels with?

I have a better win % with riki than elder titan :-(

Speaking of him, he's probably up for a name change and redesign right? He screams blizzard. Basically a tauren

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
MMR before calibration: 2631
MMR after very important CALIBRATION using complex algorithms: 2633 :/

Also :(

I really don't see "Year of the Horse" meaning the next hero rides a horse. None of the heroes left seem like they would ride a horse, and making horses fit in Dota seems like a huge hassle because they either look ridiculously small like Abaddon's mount, or the character is ridiculously short (like CK). Or in Keeper, Mirana and Luna's case, the hero has to be hunched over.

I don't see them making a hero that wouldn't ride a horse suddenly ride a horse.

inkls

I really don't see "Year of the Horse" meaning the next hero rides a horse. None of the heroes left seem like they would ride a horse, and making horses fit in Dota seems like a huge hassle because they either look ridiculously small like Abaddon's mount, or the character is ridiculously short (like CK). Or in Keeper, Mirana and Luna's case, the hero has to be hunched over.

I don't see them making a hero that wouldn't ride a horse suddenly ride a horse.

What if its a horse riding a rider? "Rise against the oppressors my fellow horses!"

manfestival

I am absolutely livid right now. 50+ minute game and i was carrying out team onto the final push to win and BOOM. DC then i say ok. Turns out the server crashed for a second and NO GAME IN EXISTENCE!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I am absolutely livid right now. 50+ minute game and i was carrying out team onto the final push to win and BOOM. DC then i say ok. Turns out the server crashed for a second and NO GAME IN EXISTENCE!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, that's annoying. WTF Valve, fix this shit.

My first ranked match was a over 20 mins mek Necro, Dagon Lion, feeding PA that took forever to get battlefury (idk).

I had fun because it was hilarious, haha.

Haunted

If none of the unreleased heroes are riding a horse in Dota 1, the year of the horse can only mean a new hero.

On a horse.

Gav47

I guess Valve are going to go hard after the Chinese market with this event, cosmetic store just launched over there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom