• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dota 2 Update - December 18th, 2013
Product Update - Valve
- Added Legion Commander to the workshop.
- Updated workshop files for Dazzle, Dragon Knight, Bloodseeker, Broodmother and Batrider that include separated fbx and smd files.
- 5 solo players will never match against a 5 man party in Ranked Matchmaking (and will be extremely unlikely in Unranked).
- Fixed bug where you could have multiple recruiters, or active recruitment requests once accepting a recruiter.
- Some players with multiple accepted recruiters will have their recruitment status reset.
- The armory filter dropdown will no longer be hidden by any active Battle Point Boosters.
- Fixed various crash bugs around Guides in Frostivus.
- Improved audio mix of player and caster voice on surround sound systems.
- Fixed a crash on systems with multiple gamepads connected.
- Fixed a case where backdoor protection would not function properly.
- Fixed Ember Spirit base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75
- Fixed Naga Siren base HP regen being 0.25 instead of 0.75
- Match history now shows MMR and change for your ranked matches.

ty valve

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
yeah Im gonna have to push back a bunch of work to do some stuff for it. But it sounds fun as :D

Also! Ozzi Ozzi Ozzi, Oi, oi, oi!
defenseaustralians_sniper_corkhat_large.21729bceb9d43547ed195714c1e6501c4148ac16.png

rapey eyes sniper at your service

Quesa

If none of the unreleased heroes are riding a horse in Dota 1, the year of the horse can only mean a new hero.

On a horse.

Or maybe the update is just themed after the year of the horse, and doesn't have to do with whatever hero they may or may not release.

Is Sun Wukong coming to Dota 2 before Dota? He would fit this update perfectly, more so than any other hero and it would be really interesting to see a hero added to Dota 2 before Dota.

Satch

Banned
i have an extra lina announcer set thing

i bought three, one for me and two for some friends

i gave one to one of the friends and the other one bought himself one so

im trying to figure out how to give it away to one of you

ElyrionX

I bought one for myself too. The only announcer pack I have and it's awesome. She sounds really good. Now if only we can get a CM one soon.

Well I've had other things in production (albeit I haven't worked on them in about a week), but I'll drop them for the moment and see if I can crunch down and finish an item or two for the event by that January 15 deadline.

someone make a cosmetic that turns tiny's aghs tree into a giant purple dildo saints row style. call it the shit slapper

could make a cosmetic to turn luna's cat into a giant penis too (like mara from shin megami tensei). the big black nova would be its name

KevinRo

Use MODBOT

*edit*

lol nvm brainfart. forget that

BraXzy

My Dota 2 mouse mat finally arrived! :D

It was through a deal on some site where it cost $0.99 (including int. postage) to create my own. So I grabbed a cool Dota image off the internet and sent off my order. My flash makes it look like a poor quality, grainy mat but it's all good.

Okay. Ranked matches have been absolute shit, first were my team doing weird shit, then it was the other team, and back again.

Gonna avoid it, and play normal.

Anteo

So anyone who wants to know why people love/hate techies, the Wodota Top 10 of this week have a techies play in 3rd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJBs6rvmwA4

Basically what happens is:

- Techies uses Euls to dodge stuff.
- As he comes down, he uses Suicide Squad Attack that kills himself (self deny) and deals heavy damage around
- Warlock casts heal on earthshaker, uses urn on himslef and kunkka uses bottle on the retreat
- They walk into mines Triple Kill

Edit: http://youtu.be/KJBs6rvmwA4?t=6m20s Direct link to the 3rd place play
Also, explained a little bit better for those that dont know how the dota1 heroes look.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So anyone who wants to know why people love/hate techies, the Wodota Top 10 of this week have a techies play in 3rd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJBs6rvmwA4

- As he comes down, he uses Suicide Squad Attack that kills himself (self deny) and deals heavy damage around
- Everyone tries to leave, but walk into mines in the retreat. Triple Kill

Reminds me of Teemo.

and that's a very good thing

bounchfx

- Warlock casts heal on earthshaker, uses urn on himslef and kunkka uses bottle on the retreat

Also, explained a little bit better for those that dont know how the dota1 heroes look.

holy shit I literally couldn't tell what was happening in that video.

forgive me doto!

Geez, I'd be furious if that happen to me. What's considered a hard counter to techies? Like a Gem is your only choice isn't it?

Geez, I'd be furious if that happen to me. What's considered a hard counter to techies? Like a Gem is your only choice isn't it?

You could sit a hawk as bm on the runespots. Any hero with minions can just micro them to go first to trigger the mines. You could fake out remote mines with naga illusions too. I can't see him doing too much damage in a game where people atleast observer ward to see where techies are going.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Because he is fun to play with and adds a very different dimension

Yeah, the dimension of suffering.

Picking Techies basically says "I'm the only one who will get to have fun this game, the rest of you will regret being born".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom