• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

Cool things.

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/dota-2-18th-december-patch-content-analysis/1100-420/

Kind of disappointed you can't choose what game you want the reward for when craft the Snow badge, it's going to take me forever to get that Furion staff.

so wait... the courier comes with the ticket? I think I saw somewhere the ticket was like 5.99 or 6.99.. does that mean I can get the gamma brothers on the cheap? Cause if so, im so buying that ticket(only for the courier).

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
so wait... the courier comes with the ticket? I think I saw somewhere the ticket was like 5.99 or 6.99.. does that mean I can get the gamma brothers on the cheap? Cause if so, im so buying that ticket(only for the courier).

Yes.

Won five out of seven of my solo ranked calibration matches. Six of those matches were hard support, three Dazzle, Earth Spirit (I did baaaaaad, but my teammates carried) and an awful Earth Shaker. My last win was an offlane carry Mirana and we won against rat doto. Arrow'd and burst down Furion so many times, so satisfying.

My only ranked calibration match for team was a gong show, got rolled so hard. Had a first time Legion Commander who gave away so much duel damage.

traveler

Not Wario
I wonder what the odds of making a profit off crafting a legendary for ~$50 right now and trying to sell it would be. Guess I actually need to get one of the ones for one of the active games.

Maybe the Wraith Night map is going to see a character update after all, I Valve is adding more prizes to it.

Weren't there some other characters reworked for it that aren't selectable or am I imagining things?

traveler

Not Wario
Matt trying to throw everyone off the Sun Wukong trail.

Just need to datamine the model breakdown so we can submit a Year of the Horse cosmetic for him. Would be perfect.

Acinixys

I somehow accidentally played a limited heros game today

Sweet damn

I though i had seen new players at their lowest

No courier

Wards planted in our own base

Viper (who gets 1st rune DD) who dies to sniper mid before gong sounds

Sandking who gets a blink, charges his ult and then blinks 600 units past the enemy and walk away from them, wasting his ult

Sniper with a Skadi rush (no boots all game)

Bounty who gets 4 boots

Lich who only takes stats till lvl 6, and then gets 4 points in sacrifice

We won in the end, because i carried as razor and went 26/1

Felt really bad :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Sweet damn

No courier

Sandking who gets a blink, charges his ult and then blinks 600 units past the enemy and walk away from them, wasting his ult

Bounty who gets 4 boots

Wow, I need to start playing in those games. Then I can look relatively decent.

That wards part reminded me of this comic.

Mohasus

What does this medal/badge/thing mean?

6pfLhGp.png

traveler

Not Wario
Well I got the Sven sword from my first badge. Hope the luck holds and I get nothing but Dota items the rest of the way up the badge chain.

docbon

Sweet damn

No courier

Bounty who gets 4 boots

I must see this replay.

Kard8p3

That's it. I'm never solo queuing as Chen again. Literally had a Tiny tell me to leave the big creeps for him.

Also, I told him to ban DP, he bans someone else instead, they grabbed DP right after that. After that I told him to grab Bristle, he gets tiny instead. Final pick for other team? Bristle.

FML. I wish I had been faster to grab the captain spot.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I my last captains mode game, both teams essentially drafted the same type of asshole team, tanky sustain.

We had Dazzle, Necrolyte, Alchemist, Outworld, and Gyrocopter.
Dire had Undying, Treant, Brisleback, Viper, and their last pick to be played by the captain sniper.

Was a good game.

inkls

I my last captains mode game, both teams essentially drafted the same type of asshole team, tanky sustain.

We had Dazzle, Necrolyte, Alchemist, Outworld, and Gyrocopter.
Dire had Undying, Treant, Brisleback, Viper, and their last pick to be played by the captain sniper.

Was a good game.

did their treant remember to heal the turrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom