• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounch you gettin money now!

I kind of just want the iceforged spirit and nothing else from that set.

Interesting that those really cheap bundles are top sellers already. Glad they're still experimenting with pricing.

New pack that's all hair which is kind of awesome. And that one sexy Spectre weapon is in the Blacksmith bundle.

Also was thinking of some ideas for the Chinese New Year/Spring update, came up with a few, but if anyone else has ideas that I might be able to yoink and try to make if they aren't too complex...

Currently I'm thinking Nature's Prophet.

bounchfx

Bounch you gettin money now!

Interesting that those really cheap bundles are top sellers already. Glad they're still experimenting with pricing.

haha not really, I'm only on those for 5% because of consultation and association. We do our best to help each other out. Though I'm sad the timber one isn't on the front page at all, I don't know if anyone will even realize it exists hehe.

and yeah, I love seeing the cheaper set prices. The sale is incredible, but I'm happy normal sets are 3-8 now. Feels much fairer, plus more affordable for people.

haha not really, I'm only on those for 5% because of consultation and association. We do our best to help each other out. Though I'm sad the timber one isn't on the front page at all, I don't know if anyone will even realize it exists hehe.

and yeah, I love seeing the cheaper set prices. The sale is incredible, but I'm happy normal sets are 3-8 now. Feels much fairer, plus more affordable for people.

I'm referring to the nexon ticket bundle which got fixed.

Shinypogs

Hmm do I commit enough to get that evergreen stalker or do I quit at 8k fragments and hope to god I get a decent rare. Regardless I'm having fun with wraith night although I pretty much only use veno. I dunno why but I was more willing to experiment with heroes during diretide.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wraith Night Natural order is bugged. Supposed to be flat armor reduction, but its still percents, so it should be 12 armor reduction but its now 12% armor reduction :/

That, or it got nerfed to hell.

ZeroX03

Banned
How do I get the Frozen Formation ward? Only seems to be expensive special versions on the marketplace, it's not in the store. Do I really have to open chests? Not wasting that kind of money on luck.

Kard8p3

Oh man, dat HUD so good looking. Tempted to buy the thunder spirit one too..

Gonna have to get the Luna set sometime. I have the previous one but this one is awesome too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So whats in the new gift box and what do you need for the treant recipe

Treant Recipe is just 3 frozen items, not to high.

New box has 1 of 6 item in it. The items will have random gem in it. There is a Doom Weapon, a Razor Helm, a CK Weapon and Mount, Centaur Weapon, and Abaddon Weapon. You can see pictures if you look though this blog post:
http://www.ongamers.com/articles/dota-2-18th-december-patch-content-analysis/1100-420/

Abaddon swords look like they are going to be the next in 'shows up in every chest' item, there have been a lot of them in the last few months.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Big fan of Anuxi's work but the new Luna mount is a major misfire to me. Don't like it at all. Rest of the set looks nice enough.

ElyrionX

Quick question, when Invoker casts Sunstrike, there is actually a light beam focusing on the point it is casted on before the spell lands. Is that light beam animation visible to enemy heroes? I could have sworn it was but recently, I keep getting hit by Sunstrikes that I am pretty sure I did not see the light beam animation for.

Sibylus

Banned
Quick question, when Invoker casts Sunstrike, there is actually a light beam focusing on the point it is casted on before the spell lands. Is that light beam animation visible to enemy heroes? I could have sworn it was but recently, I keep getting hit by Sunstrikes that I am pretty sure I did not see the light beam animation for.
It isn't visible to enemy heroes until it deals damage.

woodland

Bought D2L S4 ticket and was given an extra Broiler's Hook/Cleaver, what can I trade it for you think? Both are rares with games watched gems, was hoping to get something nice but would settle for new Invoker forge spirits

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Bought D2L S4 ticket and was given an extra Broiler's Hook/Cleaver, what can I trade it for you think? Both are rares with games watched gems, was hoping to get something nice but would settle for new Invoker forge spirits

I don't think you will be able to get those, they are selling the weapons in the store for $2.49 by themselves.

I have a duplicate of the Abaddon helm from the crafting reciple if anyone wants to trade for corrupted item they have. I already have the helm, the sword and the KOTL mount.

ink4n3

So if I socket a courier with a 'wards placed' gem, does the count go up if just the courier places the ward or if I place wards in a game with my courier?

Edit: I don't think it will even let me put a wards placed gem on it....so nevermind!

Boken

Banned
image.php

wtf

ps. who wants to play

ElyrionX

Static Remnant does his current level of Overload to whatever it hits. Electric Vortex is an area attack.

Ok thanks. Might be interesting to play him though he probably isn't viable in higher level games especially since Bloodstone doesn't gain charges in WN which would have helped with Ball Lightning spam.

domstah

http://www.twitch.tv/weedmandota

dafuck he is smoking weed on twitch. wouldn't twitch take down his channel?

I love Weedman, he's is a funny dude. I just wish he'd play a wider variety of characters - Pudge and Invoker get old. I did see him play Tinker once and it was some amazing rat doto with Boots of Travel, March of the Machines and Tinker's Ulti. He plays a mean Meepo too - but usually it's just Pudge and Invoker :(

IceMarker

I go take a nap for a couple hours and wake up to WRAITH-NIGHT v2? BASED VALVE.

woo! two Red Moon HUDs just got accepted:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201461047
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197031176

I didn't do any work on these outside of small feedback, but I'm really happy to see them in since I really liked them. Some good news despite the walrus debacle :D

Excited to see new heroes in holdout mode. Pretty awesome!

Sick HUDs Bounch, definitely making it hard not to spend money on the DOTA 2 Store.

manfestival

holy crap I leave and a massive patch comes out. I am hyped though. I wanted to buy the gamma brothers since I saw them and it looks like its finally time. Also really neat to see the familiar woods. Complimentary to go with my new shagbark I bought from the store

Relax.MX

I get cards if i buy something in the Dota 2 Store? because is not for the time. I have like 170 hrs XO and nothing? i get something else like TF2 if i buy something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom