• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymerio

I don't know if I want to subject myself to Wraithnight again. People are pinging endlessly and everyone is always arguing. Yesterday we had a Drow who was upset because some guy picked up her rapier in the middle of chaos. The guy gave it back to her but she was throwing a hissy fit, told us good luck with WK and she'd only participate in the first two rounds. She kept dying and we finished anyway but she just had to tell us that we were noobs and that the windranger was the only one doing damage. I don't understand these people...

Had my first real match with Legion Commander. The start was pretty rough, with blademail getting popped constantly and the occasional Doom but I still ended a fairly quick match with a free Abyssal's worth of damage. Had this awesome Rubick basically hooking (he constantly stole that from Pudge and was better with it) and disabling to feed me free duels.

I don't know if I want to subject myself to Wraithnight again. People are pinging endlessly and everyone is always arguing. Yesterday we had a Drow who was upset because some guy picked up her rapier in the middle of chaos. The guy gave it back to her but she was throwing a hissy fit, told us good luck with WK and she'd only participate in the first two rounds. She kept dying and we finished anyway but she just had to tell us that we were noobs and that the windranger was the only one doing damage. I don't understand these people...

When you spin the wheel of regret and play with randoms, you sometimes end up regretting it. Not always, just almost always.

Atlantis

I think I'd prefer that to never getting past the Slithereen wave, which is where I currently am.

Nymerio

We're usually 2 or 3 three guys but there's always that one idiot who manages to ruin things. But at least we manage to get through 90% of our games.

GorillaJu

Opened up one of the new WN gifts

M35T3EW.png

Holy hell that's crazy looking.

rugioh

Banned
This is a very vague question but I'm trying to get better at the mid role, and I find that no matter how good of an earlygame I have things start to crumble when the other team says 'fuck getting ganked, 5 man push mid' and our team can't pressure towers in response to them, everyone just starts tapdancing mid waiting for the push. Should we counter their 5 man push mid with a teamfight mid and slug it out, or do we just let the mid tower go down and push the outside towers?

GorillaJu

This is a very vague question but I'm trying to get better at the mid role, and I find that no matter how good of an earlygame I have things start to crumble when the other team says 'fuck getting ganked, 5 man push mid' and our team can't pressure towers in response to them, everyone just starts tapdancing mid waiting for the push. Should we counter their 5 man push mid with a teamfight mid and slug it out, or do we just let the mid tower go down and push the outside towers?

Well it depends on your line up. You can win mid and still get overrun because you don't have good AE nukes/tower defense heroes

So anyone who owned the legendary Ember hat had it changed into a common Slark dagger...

Errr, some people payed like 100 dollars only for it to turn into a <50 cent item. Hopefully it's just a bug...

Acinixys

Oh shit

I just realised that it now longer tells you if the item you have in your inventory is available in the marked and for how much

Weird that they added it and removed it a week later

Interfectum

Oh shit

I just realised that it now longer tells you if the item you have in your inventory is available in the marked and for how much

Weird that they added it and removed it a week later

Could be too much strain on the database and they simply temp disabled it for holiday traffic.

G.ZZZ

What is a good solo MMR?

Anything below your mmr is trash tier, and anything above are tryhards no-lifers or 15 years old Ukrainian kids which do nothing but play dota all day, unlike you that are cool, go out with your cool friends and then do a game after coming back from the gym once in a while to own smelly fat noob nerds

Cathcart

I somehow accidentally played a limited heros game today

Sweet damn

I though i had seen new players at their lowest

No courier

Wards planted in our own base

Viper (who gets 1st rune DD) who dies to sniper mid before gong sounds

Sandking who gets a blink, charges his ult and then blinks 600 units past the enemy and walk away from them, wasting his ult

Sniper with a Skadi rush (no boots all game)

Bounty who gets 4 boots

Lich who only takes stats till lvl 6, and then gets 4 points in sacrifice

We won in the end, because i carried as razor and went 26/1

Felt really bad :(
Damn, I want to play with those guys. Fucking man mode right there. Level 1-6 stats is my favorite part. That guy is not playing around.

And Sand King was not an idiot, blinking right past the team with your ult active is an amazing diss. "Yeah, I can do this. Not even worth wasting it on you. Peace."

Kreunt

Banned
Anything below your mmr is trash tier, and anything above are tryhards no-lifers or 15 years old Ukrainian kids which do nothing but play dota all day, unlike you that are cool, go out with your cool friends and then do a game after coming back from the gym once in a while to own smelly fat noob nerds

this is pretty accurate.

GorillaJu

Yeah this is pretty much my experience as well.

Lanbeast

Do you guys know what the name of the song is that was going around for awhile in the Dota community. It was like a Russian dance club tune or something. I'm pretty sure Bruno used it as Na'Vis intro at The International. Or maybe it was Swedish and used as Alliance's?

edit: I checked and it definitely wasn't used at the international. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thank you

Nirvana

Do you guys know what the name of the song is that was going around for awhile in the Dota community. It was like a Russian dance club tune or something. I'm pretty sure Bruno used it as Na'Vis intro at The International. Or maybe it was Swedish and used as Alliance's?

Da Rude - Sandstorm...

How do you know my life so well?

Gav47

This should be included in the next OP.

Nah, this song is really repetitive. Just pretty much the same few notes over and over and different pitches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8
???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom