• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

will keep in mind. getting tired of public matches. if the opponent s grab blood and riki and just moan since its gonna be 30 mins of losing.

bloodseeker is even cheaper to counter -- tps and a press of the s key (provided you weren't dead anyway)

will keep in mind. getting tired of public matches. if the opponent s grab blood and riki and just moan since its gonna be 30 mins of losing.
I wouldn't worry about it too much right now. Yeah it sucks, but as you get better you'll get put into matches where no one picks Riki at all. I haven't seen one in forever.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Ok yup, fuck this. Second ranked game, someone says they're lagging brb, disconnects, we wait 5 mins, never comes back.

edit: Oh ok, random is allowed in ranked. Which means this is basically normal mode with more flaming because there's a number now. Why did they decide to do this again?

You're not required to play in the ranked playlist.

Although having random in ranked seems a little off to me as well.

Artanisix

wgQYass.png

such platinum

wow

You're not required to play in the ranked playlist.

Although having random in ranked seems a little off to me as well.

I understand that I'm not required to play in ranked but I'm sure the majority of players now do, which should lead to better matchmaking than normal queue.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Ok yup, fuck this. Second ranked game, someone says they're lagging brb, disconnects, we wait 5 mins, never comes back.

edit: Oh ok, random is allowed in ranked. Which means this is basically normal mode with more flaming because there's a number now. Why did they decide to do this again?

only sissies don't random. in fact i wish we had rd and ar in ranked tbh

Epix

Just encountered a strange bug: Started the game without a point to put into any spell. Subsequently I was short 1 point the entire game.

Strange.

Pratfall

Ranked matchmaking has been alright for me so far, 4-0 through my first 4 all pick solo placement matches. I just have to play a hard support (CM mostly) and buy everything but as long as I have protected our carry and warded well, we win. I am preparing for the eventual disappointment though.

Demoli

Bristleback has been my go-to carachter to win in CM after Furion. He was really good before, but this patch just broke him, he gets so much damage from his ult it's ridiculous.

Razzer

WTF just got dismissed from the server and booted out of my game with no way to get back in. This better not count as an abandon.

Razzer

servers pooped again, do you still have the option to reconnect? (not asking if you are able to)

Nope, was put on the main menu as if I was never in the match. No button or anything. What makes it worse was I just won my lane as Ursa and got Vlad's and a smoke and was heading for rosh. I had a great feeling about that game. Oh well.

Wok

There are only two ways to play clinkz.

You either steal every god damn kill and become a solo killing/tower pushing monster.

Or you feed the fuck out of yourself by positioning yourself terribly.

Clinkz is a killer once he has Orchid for the mana regeneration.

I get the feeling people think ranked MMR is this paradise where everyone is a pro and nobody ever has a bad game.

It's always my retort to "noob" whenever I get harassed about it. It seems to have worked so far, either they flat out deny that the rating is correct, say I'm playing on my brother's account (lol) or in the rare case, they reflect upon this and realize they're not as good as they think (had that happen once lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom