• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sadly only works on heroes, other wise pugna would never need mana regen again. Makes early scepter even more viable though.

I hope valve implements proper version support this time, they gave up pretty fast the last time they tried.

Yeah putting these changes in while tournaments are ongoing would severely disrupt them. Version support would definitely be appreciated since 6.79 is probably the most drastic set of changes in the past 2 years.

Boken

Banned
I say "eziest game of my life" if I feed like shit and my team carried me

If Ur gonna pass someone off make sure it's everyone.

Hylian7

1v1 me in mid

This actually gives me an idea. I know a few pages back someone brought up that we had a GAF IH league but everyone abandoned it because they complained about stacking. What if we did a GAF 1v1 solo mid tournament? I would like to do something like that if people are interested.

This actually gives me an idea. I know a few pages back someone brought up that we had a GAF IH league but everyone abandoned it because they complained about stacking. What if we did a GAF 1v1 solo mid tournament? I would like to do something like that if people are interested.

I bet my rares on Gofu

Sibylus

Banned
Dota2_JuggaBlink.gif

Blink new core. Cool-ass shit.

Bad7667

Doing the heroes A to Z thing, but I think I'm gonna skip anti mage. You literally can't do anything except farm for like the first 30 minutes. It's not very much fun.

I'm not just saying that because I got destroyed twice in a row... I swear.
One of the reasons I hate randoming AM. The players I match with just want me to team fight before I even get BF.

Was told to stop masturbating the jungle creep and help the team. I would die right away of course.

And I am not a great AM to begin with.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I really dislike the random rosh timer. Now teams are just gonna camp around rosh for even more time checking and prophet gets another stupid buff

wut

Cyborgmatt couldn't pull that off (said the game considered you rooted during Omnislash, which disables dagger) during the test stream with Bruno last night.
Fixed in one of the several test client patches.
Lol, Valve gonna have to release this patch at midnight by this rate, assuming no showstoppers held it up.
It will be next week now. Not worth potentially breaking something over the weekend.

Kard8p3

Hey guys, Trav is streaming again! I'm not currently playing though, heading out to watch a movie! I'll be on later though if you guys are still watching, if you have any problems/comments about the stream just post them here and I'll let him know ASAP.

Drak Troll Priest can autocast heal, man if i'm chen and i'm in lane i'm dominating the fuck out of him and hide him for some pocket heals.

Shadow shaman extra snake wards i assuming to make it easier to block lane, makes it bit more messy to tell if you ward trapped tho.

Sibylus

Banned
Pretty good showing for MLG, though some esports community is now incensed at them. Anyone know what it's about?

Oh, and Matt has a stream up while he looks through more test client stuff.

Ketch

One of the reasons I hate randoming AM. The players I match with just want me to team fight before I even get BF.

Was told to stop masturbating the jungle creep and help the team. I would die right away of course.

Funny story. I decided to give up on the A to Z and the very next game I played was a random draft. AM was in the draft, so I had to pick him... and then I went 19-1.

Back on the train. Here comes AXE!

Edit: I duo laned with clockwork, and the enemy lion/sven combo decided to just feed me like 4 kills in the first 10 minutes, and the rest was easy. Best part was man-mode'ing the enemy Huskar 1v1 and killing him in his stupid face... I hate huskar.

Calidor

Vlads/Armlet/SnY AM.

It works

"Culling Blade no longer goes on cooldown if it successfully kills a hero"

I so want to see that happen - a Rampage chain Culling Blade.

Boken

Banned
"Culling Blade no longer goes on cooldown if it successfully kills a hero"

I so want to see that happen - a Rampage chain Culling Blade.

o wow didnt notice

dota copying league of legends

well folks, time to pack up here, icefrog admitting which game has the superior design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom