• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a cheap 15 dollar headset I got at a bargain store for 3 years now and they work wonderfully.

You don't need expensive headsets for gaming unless you're crazy and need to hear every tiny wave that might be slightly muffled or whatever.

shira

Fucking bts got me worried.
ibqfk1V6KxpFnD.png

http://youtu.be/UQROXtEnn2o
The GD studio shutting down
lol Dreamhack merger? That was a good bluff

I've had a cheap 15 dollar headset I got at a bargain store for 3 years now and they work wonderfully.

You don't need expensive headsets for gaming unless you're crazy and need to hear every tiny wave that might be slightly muffled or whatever.
I need to hear that low end 30hz bass that the Jugg ward produces.

F!ReW!Re

Just tried out invoker with the new patch...
This second spell at level 2/3 is pretty awesome.
Makes him a more viable choice imo.
Not sure if quas/wex is viable since his early game damage is still horrible but having 2 spells at the ready and a third one behind invoke gives you a lot more options.

NO.
gaming headsets suck. do we have to go over this again?

No we don't; picking up that AKG again anyway ;-)

kazooie___

Neo Member
Does anyone knows if Dota 2 uses any expecific port? Because is weird that people in my city is playing Dota and right now in my house we are five and have problems connecting to Dota

SamVimes

Just tried out invoker with the new patch...
This second spell at level 2/3 is pretty awesome.
Makes him a more viable choice imo.
Not sure if quas/wex is viable since his early game damage is still horrible but having 2 spells at the ready and a third one behind invoke gives you a lot more options.

I'm thinking now the second point in invoke is not even worth it until you can get both second and third point so you can get double forge a little earlier. Overall i don't think it's gonna make a big difference at all.

siddhu33

Views on "GG easy?" I think it's a dick move, and try to report any cunt who says that. A win with humillity is the only win that matters... It's even more annoying when its someone on your own team.

Hylian7

Views on "GG easy?" I think it's a dick move, and try to report any cunt who says that. A win with humillity is the only win that matters... It's even more annoying when its someone on your own team.

Agreed, but it always makes me laugh when they say that in a 50-60 minute game that they barely came out on top of.

Satch

Banned
i hate when people talk shit in dota just as a general rule

beating them after they spent most of the game being dicks in all talk >>>>>>>>>>>>

G.ZZZ

Saying GG Ez in long dragged and close games is the best. It's so obviously ironic but it never fail to get some kid mad. Saying it in stomps is just bad taste, especially in random MM where people don't know each other.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I've been known to throw out some shit-talking such as "ez win" but only in team chat when I'm playing with friends. Not particularly interested in actually being a dick to the other team.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Saying GG Ez in long dragged and close games is the best. It's so obviously ironic but it never fail to get some kid mad. Saying it in stomps is just bad taste, especially in random MM where people don't know each other.

yah "eziest game of my life" is also a good one

Dahbomb

GG ez game ez life after a 70 minute endurance game always gets a good chuckle out of me. Happened just yesterday where our team made a comeback from 2 lane rax down with a 4 man push (because our Chen had to sit in base and defend while microing his creeps in our push and using his global heal). Other team got salty of course, their armor strat almost worked too (Dazzle plus Slardar combo).

Ketch

Doing the heroes A to Z thing, but I think I'm gonna skip anti mage. You literally can't do anything except farm for like the first 30 minutes. It's not very much fun.

I'm not just saying that because I got destroyed twice in a row... I swear.

Satch

Banned
Doing the heroes A to Z thing, but I think I'm gonna skip anti mage. You literally can't do anything except farm for like the first 30 minutes. It's not very much fun.

I'm not just saying that because I got destroyed twice in a row... I swear.

if you can suffer through the farming, you can become a god.

i havent played him in ages for the same reason though. i hate farming sooo much.

NBtoaster

Regarding the change to Pugna's ult, does it actually drain mana from the enemy (it only says it restores your mana)? 120 per second is pretty huge at level 6.

Deadstar

Anyone think we can expect a patch today with yesterday's changes or is it more likely that Valve doesn't want to break Dota over the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom