• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's consolidate the looking for group posts for the tournament.
Instead add yourself to this sheet, and your team if appropriate. Don't mess it up or I'll lock it.

Refer to this when looking for more people for your team or if you want to try to toss one together.

Tournament Sign-Up Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsvXGEObUqR4dDFsZk8yZ2czLVlsMkZWYkRQM1dtMGc&usp=sharing

Remember to PM bzm with your complete teams as well.

wtf is mid tier and does it apply to me.

p.s. if it helps i see pillow and puppet yuber ocassionally in my games, i think im bronze.

Pratfall

Just got my brewmaster sweatshirt and lockless luckbox code. Actually seems like a pretty nice sweatshirt. Any advice if I should sell this luckbox right away?

Dude there was an open guild party, you're doing this to yourself.

I've had some really good matches soloing it up recently.

That being said I need to join more guild matches when I see them. It's been awhile since I grouped up with others. They can also be a helpful learning experience.

Anyone think the new addition of being able to see who is in a party will create more invites to be sent to non party members on the team? If a party of 3 has two good teammates that are solo, why not invite them if you had a really good match.

F!ReW!Re

I signed up to LFG.
I prefer offlane/jungle but have no problems with any other role.
Favorite heroes: NP, Darkseer, Timber, BH, Lifestealer, Kunkka, Windrunner, Lich.

Randdalf

Beat a 5-stack (as a 2-stack and 3-stack) in Captain's Draft just now with Lycan, Troll, Earthshaker, Sand King and Bristleback team, which might seem like a jokey line-up (nearly all melee, all strength), but the towers and barracks just melted whilst we tanked everything they threw at us.

Just got my brewmaster sweatshirt and lockless luckbox code. Actually seems like a pretty nice sweatshirt. Any advice if I should sell this luckbox right away?

Hmm. Well....

Do you need $80 or $90 Valve bucks? If so, sell it now. Wanna roll the dice and see if you get a $200 item and be one of the few to have it? Open it up! 30% of the items are worth about $40, 30% are worth about $60-%80, and the rest are between $100-$250.

Yea the repetitive buildup in the new sound was more exciting and also got your attention. They should just give you the option to choose in the menus.

What is this? Info please?

yo this!

I don't see how a crafting system could work given how TF2's is designed. Maybe it'll be like hat crafting where you put in 2 or 3 hats and get one random one back. Maybe you put in 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) rares/uncommons/commons and you get back one random one or something.

KevinRo

Hey, I'm looking to join a GAF team for the tournament if anyone is looking. I sometimes join the gaf guild open party matches but I've only played a few.

I would like to say I'm God-tier support and mid-tier everything else which means I'm basically average.

Here is my dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/64690263

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
yo this!

I don't see how a crafting system could work given how TF2's is designed. Maybe it'll be like hat crafting where you put in 2 or 3 hats and get one random one back. Maybe you put in 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) rares/uncommons/commons and you get back one random one or something.

It'll probably be like CS:GO where you combine x of a certain rarity to get one of a higher tier.

It'll probably be like CS:GO where you combine x of a certain rarity to get one of a higher tier.

Could be. If it were to come, I'd expect:

3 Rares = One random rare.

4 Uncommons = One random uncommon.

6 Commons = One random common.

I doubt there would be a crafting option for Mythicals or above. There just aren't enough of those items for it to make sense.

It's also possible that items will become like TF2 scrap/reclaimed/refined metal. Combine the various levels of metal for a chance at a random item based on the amount of "metal" you're putting in.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Is Zeus vs OD supposed to favor OD? Because jesus christ Zeus' thunderbolts take like half my goddamn health. Every time I go in to imprison it almost costs me my life.

G.ZZZ

Guys i just noticed it's 4:15 AM, maybe i should actually go to bed. Good luck with next games, may the doc carry you.

Vaporak

Is Zeus vs OD supposed to favor OD? Because jesus christ Zeus' thunderbolts take like half my goddamn health. Every time I go in to imprison it almost costs me my life.

I actually think this is one of the matchups that OD doesn't win, and more should break even. Zeus can CS from range, and against an aggressive OD who imprisons a lot he can go soul ring and still always have mana to shoot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom