• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seance

Banned
"Game Client is out of date"

*Restarts, downloads patch*

"Game Client is out of date"

Well fuck.

Edit: So Dota isn't recognizing that i've already downloaded the patch. Do I have to re-install or some shit?

Dahbomb

I'm on the sheet if you want to take a gander.
Alright I contacted one other person so it's going to be between you and him. I will wait for his response and if he says yes we will probably have to do a tie breaker or something (don't know how I would decide).

Duesy

Just for the record, I did not sign myself into that document; we have someone trying to sabotage my rep in our midst.

bzm

Alright I contacted one other person so it's going to be between you and him. I will wait for his response and if he says yes we will probably have to do a tie breaker or something (don't know how I would decide).

This dahbomb starpower team is lookin' scary!

Dahbomb

I don't think a 1v1 BO5 mid match would be adequate to settle it considering they are both going to be playing for the 4/5 role.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Cool. Nice job on Live on 3 last night btw, was a pleasure to watch.

Yesterday I matched with a player on my team who was literally new to DotA. He came from League and didn't know any of the heroes. I'm not good at the game but I seriously should not be matching with players like that. The matchmaking experience is so inconsistent especially if you go in alone or in small groups. I wish the game had a tight ranking system that matchmaking was based off of.
Weighted MMO dawg
Taking applicants for Team Dahbomb (will change name of course). Already drafted Dreams-Vision. Need supports, offlaner and/or mid role players.
the fuck is this team stack bullshit
fuck you guys
I liked the new match sound :(
Same here. The old one is just obnoxious.
pls go

Dahbomb

dahbomb infiltrating that hylian stack to download all their strats?
#damn#damn
LMAO!

you-got-me.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom