• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

aw man. It's not the actual TF2 update though, just a comic preview. Which I'd totally be excited for a TF2 one of... cmon volvo

Satch

Banned

well at least someones hard work gets to pay off in the end
ibsfLgdrxcTi7V.gif

Dude Abides

Banned
Anybody have a problem where you get a disconnect, you have to reset your internet, and it says it had to fix your local gateway? The first time it happened I quit Dota and then when I restarted it updated the client. It's doing it again without updating the client.

So I just played Puck for the first time last night. Holy shit I sucked (kept getting the keys messed up) but it was sooooo much fun and I pretty much ran the bottom lane for the first 15 minutes as the two guys I was laning against just stayed cowering by their tower against my rain of Orbs and Rifts

ElyrionX

Finally getting a good basic handle on Invoker after 10+ MM and practice games. Reaching late game with Aghs and a 2 sec cd Invoke feels great as you can spam so much shit all the time.

arab

fucking hate meepo. i played a great first time as axe yesterday but we couldn't stop meepo. carried his whole fucking team

ElyrionX

Thinking of buying the D2 Champions League ticket to view the replays of the two games where Invoker was used by Dendi and Synderen. At work now so I can't access the store. How much does the ticket cost? Can tickets be resold on the Community market or traded away like regular items?

Edit. Never mind. Found the answers.

Thinking of buying the D2 Champions League ticket to view the replays of the two games where Invoker was used by Dendi and Synderen. At work now so I can't access the store. How much does the ticket cost? Can tickets be resold on the Community market or traded away like regular items?

$5.99

Tickets can be traded like regular items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom