• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
those guys were important to gaming? hmm

nah nobody pays attention to those losers

We're suppose to have a minor fix to some DLL inconsistencies that were causing issues. It was supposed to happen yesterday, but doesn't seem to have happened.

Other than that, we just have a mod from the Dev forums saying the update is this week.
VOLUNTEER mod

who also spent half the post talking about breakfast foods

"Its the Moddy Shuffle BKB, buying it for the stats."

Well, the only reason I bought it was to not get fucked up by Netherward, but you never dropped it so I never had a reason to use it.

"Its the Moddy Shuffle BKB, buying it for the stats."

Well, the only reason I bought it was to not get fucked up by Netherward, but you never dropped it so I never had a reason to use it.

ijLRJ2NsJX3Cu.gif

Fou-Lu

After over seven hundred hours of play I finally have my first rampage. Razor really is one of my favorite heroes to play.

Artanisix

Its the Moddy Shuffle BKB, buying it for the stats.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

manfestival

So when are we gonna get a john madden announcer pack?

or james earl jones, alec baldwin, morgan freeman, or even trevor phillips(hilarious voice acting)

come on volvo!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Technically untrue, because while Icefrog was developing DotA, Blizzard was actually profiting off his work.

God knows people weren't buying TFT late into its life for the campaign or ladder.

What if ES' Stone Remnants acted like some sort of destroyable super-tree? Like using a tango on them would destory them and restore 200 health instead of the normal 115 and at an advanced healing rate? You could also destroy them after something like 2-5 hits so there would be a way to remove them in mid/late game.

I think they should do this and every time you destroy one you get an Earth Shard. After you collect 10 Earth Shards, you can use a recipe to construct an ES voodoo doll which does 1000 pure damage to ES on a 150 second cooldown. If you're playing Witch Doctor, you don't need the recipe.

manfestival

Tried one game of dawngate and lol its plain, uninspired and they're not even ashamed of copying everything from LoL
I was planning on playing it tonight when I get some free time. Busy night though. Get off soon just to go to get ready to teach :(
Play hon, they have sam jackson
Played HoN way before dota 2 bruh. I do think the sam jackson announcer is pretty dope though. I think james earl jones or morgan freeman would soothe my tense raging nerves in dota 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom