• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
3AM: Bounch's ES hats. Some bugfixes. Some new bugs. Servers go down for maintenance.

Made someone ragequit in a Random Draft match as an offlane Venomancer on first blood. Brought a smile to my face. Honestly haven't played a match where someone ragequit in a good long while.

Quesa

Losing games as ES because your team is incapable of doing anything other than middleschooling mid while the legion farms and takes towers :(

yeah yeah severs me right dirty ES picker I know I know

Strider

Won 10 of my last 12 to get back to the incredible winning percentage of . . . 50%

Had a long losing streak right before that almost made me take a break from the game...

another losing streak incoming

docbon

Phoenix feels like a given, but a surprise Sun Wukong release would be bananas. To date, there haven't been any heroes released in DOTA 2 first (or at the same time as DOTA1), have there? My memory is foggy.

ohoho

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh man, I was ten minutes into laning as Bristleback and the enemy Shadow Shaman hexes me, drops wards, uses shackles and then their Alch stuns me. While disabled and taking damage I kill them both using proc'd quill sprays and walk away with like a third of my health left

ElyrionX

Oh man, I was ten minutes into laning as Bristleback and the enemy Shadow Shaman hexes me, drops wards, uses shackles and then their Alch stuns me. While disabled and taking damage I kill them both using proc'd quill sprays and walk away with like a third of my health left

So basically......patch confirmed?

HYPE

Some volunteer mod on the dev forums had breakfast at Valve and apparently they said so.
cxXIi87.gif

Man, AP is filled with the angriest people. I just added AP back into my search rotation along with AR and RD because the search times have been kind of long-ish and got my second ragequit of the night and it was stupid. The Radiant team tried to five man mid against Pudge, everyone else on Dire showed up as level 2's and rolled them with this next level strategy of having two entire skills. A nearly dead Skeleton King was just hanging round our mid tier 1, got horribly out of position and died when five converged on him, insta-abandon.

Feels like weekend doto.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Why do you think there is a patch today?

There's gotta be a patch some day. What's wrong with today?

It's getting toward the end of the month. Don't think it's crazy to start hoping for the patch we were told is coming at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom