• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to check out that Dawngate game and 3 of the first 4 shapers I click to look at their innate ability is "May cast abilities freely." Game seems like a real creative endeavor. I eagerly look forward to the next shaper they roll out. Fingers crossed that he can cast abilities freely!

manfestival

WTF This is the 3rd post. Why do people care about this duo?

I think its that people are surprised that puppey would play with lowly 3500 mmr pyrion. I mainly watch pyrion for the cross banter between him, refleksy, and shane. Those 3 guys crack me up

Razzer

In other streaming news, Sing is beating the shit out of S4 right now as potm vs his SF. Score is 8-0 as of this post.

Edit: He has 10 of his teams 11 kills lol.

sixghost

This DP on sing's stream just eul's herself as her ult was ending and she didn't get the heal from the ghosts returning. I had no idea that could happen.

Razzer

This DP on sing's stream just eul's herself as her ult was ending and she didn't get the heal from the ghosts returning. I had no idea that could happen.

He mentioned something about her ult not doing damage so that could be why rather than the euls.

Razzer

Final score is 722gpm and 21-1-22 KDA. Fucking pro.

Edit: According to a link in chat that was S4's record number of deaths ever in a match haha. With Bone7 on clock helping him too.

IceMarker

ITT:
26xQVeT.gif

shira

I'm interested in this interaction. How does Eul's work on the DP ult in progress/at the end(heal).

manfestival

ok so I just got home and im watching singsing play dota 2 while im eating some delicious chicken roti and now im hearing police sirens and there is a freaking helicopter above my house going back and forth.... am i going to jail?? :(

Quesa

ok so I just got home and im watching singsing play dota 2 while im eating some delicious chicken roti and now im hearing police sirens and there is a freaking helicopter above my house going back and forth.... am i going to jail?? :(

It's a new low priority queue valve is trying

Surprised that he feels phoenix is so close to being done. Next patch (aka tonight) should be interesting.

I think he's optimistic about Pheonix because portrait information means a model is done, as that's basically the last thing they do to complete the model. Versus Terrorblade who has nothing but subtitles, and those can be in the files for months without a hero (it's happened before)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yeah, I'm not seeing Terrorblade being released with this patch. They seem to be working on a demon theme for the update he's in, there's another mention of "Foulfell" in his subtitles. Doesn't seem to fit with the Chinese New Year theme. Phoenix on the other hand seems like it'd fit pretty well.

I think he's optimistic about Pheonix because portrait information means a model is done, as that's basically the last thing they do to complete the model. Versus Terrorblade who has nothing but subtitles, and those can be in the files for months without a hero (it's happened before)

True, but as I understand it valve purposefully released the subtitles already compiled for TB. That and the posters from last event, maybe we'll get two heroes :3.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It warms my heart to know the Hungarian Premier League is still able to offer a prize pool (not grand prize mind) of 150 USD.

Dude.
That'll pay for my food bill.
no it won't
Moving to Hungary.

Yeah, I'm not seeing Terrorblade being released with this patch. They seem to be working on a demon theme for the update he's in, there's another mention of "Foulfell" in his subtitles. Doesn't seem to fit with the Chinese New Year theme. Phoenix on the other hand seems like it'd fit pretty well.

I sort of agree. Pheonix fits the theme a ton better, especially if they go with a Chinese angle on him. Him being put in CM recently is also a good sign. But Legion Commander had nothing to do with Wraith Night, either. The shards and that ripped paper are good signs to Terrorblade too. Idunno, we'll see within the next week.

Sun Wukong and Pheonix double hero update

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Heaven and Hell Update. Shadow Fiend remake, Phoenix and Pitlord Release, play on a 20 player map to protect the mortal realm from the terrors that lies beyond the greatest prisons of heaven and hell. Fill bars to release TerrorBlade from Foulfell and Wukong from the mountain that impressions him. Celebrate the new year with Uther Party. 72 new Sets, 5 fucking chests. And Firework actives items to annoy your enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom