• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What boots do you guys suggest for support Alch? Phase for escapes and closing gaps? I'm just starting to tinker with it. Been going Arcane but I'm thinking Phase might be better.

Phase is still the way to go, but you can hold off on upgrading for a while.

You know what's the best thing about being a hard carry in your lineup filled with support heroes? Having to buy all the fucking support items anyway. Fuck this game. Fuck everything.

Acinixys

What boots do you guys suggest for support Alch? Phase for escapes and closing gaps? I'm just starting to tinker with it. Been going Arcane but I'm thinking Phase might be better.

I almost always get treads. Lets you transition to a semi carry if the game goes past 30 mins

wand - boots - amulet - treads - blink - AC - Sheep/Mjölnir

You can stick a BKB in there if youre being focused. Or even a maelstrom after treads for super fast farming

The best thing about support Alch is that he can farm the jungle/creeps so easily and get ez gold for big items

Pratfall

PSA: Russian servers are down for maintenance for the next 21 hours. Steer clear of dotes until further notice. I have been having a lot of fun with Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Sibylus

Banned
No Conrad in the studio, guess all he was going on was the readout of his capture program. Don't trust those, kids! They're better at breaking than streaming half the time.

Pratfall

Oh I BET YOU HAVE. Just how many NDAs did they make you sign to say that?

I don't know what you're talking about? I just love Splinter Cell and all the other great upcoming titles from Ubisoft like Watch Dogs, The Division and South Park: The Stick of Truth. Just a normal, honest gamer telling it like it is! Share this post with your friends!

inkls

I don't know what you're talking about? I just love Splinter Cell and all the other great upcoming titles from Ubisoft like Watch Dogs, The Division and South Park: The Stick of Truth. Just a normal, honest gamer telling it like it is! Share this post with your friends!

you forgot to add "hip and telling it as it is".

Lol Aui's streaming for the first time in forever, and he was playing mid with tinker while finishing his heartthstone game. He won both mid and hearthstone xD

http://www.twitch.tv/aui_2000

what a player

You know you're having the truly off day when you can't even win with Earth Spirit

struggling again? Before it get to 8 straight, may I recommend you

iXh2HzFRaS4Uj.gif

well before then. Take it as a sign.

kasane

meanwhile everything is going right for me in the sc2 ladder and everything is going to the shit in dota 2 ranked. wat wat wat

Acinixys

To be fair, that AC did you no favors against what she built. BKB is kinda questionable against Stone Gaze also.

I had AC at 25-30 minutes. Meduas only had Linkins then. It was mostly because i was blinking and slamming and wanted to tank up. Should have farmed a heart and an MKB but there was so much push and counter push i couldnt

Plus i got BKB not for Dusa, but for Tide ult, Rubick lift and Ice Path

That medusa had an abysmal item choice. Manta and Butterfly before Skadi or MKB?. And only 3 5k+ gold items at 50 mins? smh.

Yeah as I said, there were really bad. Sniper had a MoM for 70% of the game, and so he would use it every fight and his Desolater was useless. Only sold it when I told him the orbs dont stack.

Sibylus

Banned
By no means is AC bad, but it particularly doesn't press any unique advantages of the hero in the case of that game. An MKB at 25-30 minutes with a Blink would have let you kill a lot of solo heroes and keep snowballing, and eventually would be insurance against the Medusa.

Also to be borne in mind is that a miss on that Butterfly could be a missed bash. That's hugely crippling lategame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom