• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I gotta be honest, the amount of content is a bit spare for a 3 day unveiling, Unless Valve is going to have a day 4 which fleshes out the year of the beast mode and announces mod tools.

Edit: I think its just revealed a bit poorly, 6.80 should of been out on Day 3.

bounchfx

Congratulations on a new set bounchfx! I love your Lich set and the ES set looks so good!

Thanks dude!! Was stoked to see it on the page. I'm so pumped.

congrats to bounch for having another item accepted. I thought that ES set was sick and glad to actually get the opportunity to get it. SOOOOO many good items coming this way from this event.

Thank you!! I'm super glad to see it in there. I can't wait to see all of the items that got in, there's so many great ones submitted that I want

DarkKyo

I'll be sad if Phoenix's alpha texture face is completely gone :(
2828-phoenix_color.png

ViviOggi

Couldn't be happier with the patch. Congrats to bounchfx, that set is sweet. Perfect time to be sitting on 20 free steambux (€) from selling cards as well.

Haunted

That Luna mount is sick. Earth Spirit set looks awesome as well.

^^ I assume the Phoenix model is similar to Viper, flying beast with large wingspan. That face looks... out of place.

F!ReW!Re

This is so awesome!!!!

Holding ALT and clicking on an ability will now issue a context-sensitive ping for that ability. This can be used to indicate whether the pinged ability is ready for use, if you do not have enough mana to use this ability, or to indicate the number of seconds remaining on that ability’s cooldown.

elyetis

As uninterested I'm in Phoenix, still, wow... 2 new hero, 6.80, the random ability draft; if we don't get another shity June => October like in 2013, 2014 might be the year of the parity ( if they ever release techies... given my luck it might never happen ).

Is anyone getting ready to stream the new stuff?

I probably could, but streaming isn't really my thing.

Why not just download the test client and play it yourself? It'll put you ahead of the game when it officially drops tomorrow (presuming they get all the bugs out by tomorrow).

Zeknurn

6BBZM.jpg

I probably could, but streaming isn't really my thing.

Why not just download the test client and play it yourself? It'll put you ahead of the game when it officially drops tomorrow (presuming they get all the bugs out by tomorrow).

I'm busy doing other things and I just want to see the new stuff.

bounchfx

Do they not give you a heads up when they choose your items?

we find out the same time you do :x

the moment it's on the store itself we get an email. So in that case they still haven't told me about ES, and I'd have no idea if I didn't come to see the update page, heh.

edit:

HOLY SHIT YES
three_virtues_bundle_large.1eb901e6f10bfc97ae8d2b2bf7df7b91c724830e.png

OMG!

traveler

Not Wario
From reddit:

FjOJRRI.jpg

we find out the same time you do :x

the moment it's on the store itself we get an email. So in that case they still haven't told me about ES, and I'd have no idea if I didn't come to see the update page, heh.

edit:

HOLY SHIT YES
three_virtues_bundle_large.1eb901e6f10bfc97ae8d2b2bf7df7b91c724830e.png

OMG!

Grats! :D

I'll buy it at a high price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom