• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

Another member of the Thirty Cent Courier Club I see. I have gotten 2 myself. The rabbit, and the green moth/bug/thing. Kill me now.

It's to make up for me getting two straight announcers and having my party mmr tanked by playing with friends that have less than 150 wins

:((((((

I got that stupid rabbit and I got the porcine princess one which I admit is not that bad but I have like 9 couriers already.

I got a second ashtongue. Does anyone want to trade? :D

Hylian7

Dotamax- Chinese Dotabuff.. Use your dotabuff ID number as a search field (http://dotabuff.com/players/XXXXXXXX). You might need to set your steam profile to public - I have a friends that I can't search for even though their stats are on dotabuff but their steam profiles are private.

This site even breaks down your record in various different matchmaking brackets (normal, high, very high- ranked and unranked)

Here's a translation key.

Here's mine for example.

I'm curious, how do they still get the information of "Normal, High, and Very High" if they took away that functionality. Is it still available in the WebAPI or what?

Low Tier
fCw9kue.png

LOL

what the fack why dont i have a dotamax profile

It might not have polled you yet. There's a queue apparently to get your data polled..

I'm curious, how do they still get the information of "Normal, High, and Very High" if they took away that functionality. Is it still available in the WebAPI or what?

Yeah I don't know how they got those values. At my MMR, I have a hard time believing that almost a half of my total games are in the"high" bracket. All I know is that I'm above .500 in ranked matches which I find comforting.

Raytow

There is no greater feeling than playing as a hard carry like Faceless Void and get to fight for farm with your support /s even better when said support gets stomped on late game because he thinks he can handle 2vs1 or 3vs1.

Artanisix

There is no greater feeling than playing as a hard carry like Faceless Void and get to fight for farm with your support /s even better when said support gets stomped on late game because he thinks he can handle 2vs1 or 3vs1.

you should queue with dr Kirby. We played such a sick roaming duo yesterday, was legit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dumb thought. Two stacks of 5 face each other in ranked match making. Team 1 has a player abandon just before winning. Thus, everyone on Team 1 loses MMR, due to party abandon rules. Team 2 also loses MMR, because they lost. Where does the MMR go? I thought it was supposed to be a zero-net system.

Dumb though. Two stacks of 5 face each other in ranked match making. Team 1 has a player abandon just before winning. Thus, everyone on Team 1 loses MMR, due to party abandon rules. Team 2 also loses MMR, because they lost. Where does the MMR go? I thought it was supposed to be a zero-net system.
Is this like when people talk about the currency of the US?

The current ranked abandon system gives too much of an incentive to unpause and leaves little reason for players to stay in a game after one person abandons. Imo the old system was a lot better than this one because it didn't reward unpausing like a jerk.

Man haven't played troll warlord in awhile but god is he terrible now. Taking away his early game really neutered his snowball potential, and its not like he can farm his way to victory. I feel as if icefrog is too touchy on the nerfs, and when he nerfs something, he nerfs it hard.

Man haven't played troll warlord in awhile but god is he terrible now. Taking away his early game really neutered his snowball potential, and its not like he can farm his way to victory. I feel as if icefrog is too touchy on the nerfs, and when he nerfs something, he nerfs it hard.

i dont think troll is as bad as you say. you're just not supposed to get fervor early now. i usually max q after w now, or just go 1-4-1 and get stats instead if i notice the enemy is trying to focus me

i dont think troll is as bad as you say. you're just not supposed to get fervor early now. i usually max q after w now, or just go 1-4-1 and get stats instead if i notice the enemy is trying to focus me

Nah he's still terrible. I max q because fervor is utter garbage, giving troll more AS doesn't address any of this problems. The last few heroes introduced literally crap on troll, abaddon makes him useless, and you'll never catch up to wex invoker.

I think icefraud should remake him, if he's suppose to be a semi carry his skills need to be more powerful. If he's suppose to be a carry, his skills need to scale better into late game. Right now he sucks at both.

Nah he's still terrible. I max q because fervor is utter garbage, giving troll more AS doesn't address any of this problems. The last few heroes introduced literally crap on troll, abaddon makes him useless, and you'll never catch up to wex invoker.

you can just go phase > drums > sny/manta if that's the problem. i don't think troll is that bad. half the carries can't catch up to wex invoker either. i also don't see how abbadon is any better against troll. in lane, he can actually avoid getting harassed by the shield since you can just stay in ranged form. and in a teamfight, you just hit someone else like with every other carry. i think abbadon is pretty good btw, but i don't see how troll is worse against him than the other carries

I don't use this word lightly but it really looks like he has some form of autism.
I honestly think he does, or at least some form of mental illness. Outside chance of him playing a character.

It is kinda hard to feel bad for him since he is such an unrepentant asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom