• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

hooray, naga/enigma against a team that doesn't know how to buy bkb
They (TL) beat Cloud9 2-1 earlier today, incidentally.

Yeah, it's kinda weird how they could lose against a team with only one player who plays even remotely well (and looks a lot worse cause of his team mates)

inkls

Is this supposed to be a joke?

1e1Vq7P.png

Why should people play faceless support lol?

ksan

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Why should people play faceless support lol?
Because reddit I guess?
Blackhole goes through bkb.

Yeah, of course, but what the fuck was Qojqva thinking when going BoTs so early against that?
Think through the scenario;
Enemy team has a lead, can push, and they have naga and enigma
What do I do if I want to be useful with bat?
Unless you for some reason think that they will not use naga sleep right when you jump in, you should probably get a bkb.
Pre-empt pop, get in and out fast as fuck with lassoo and don't get half your team caught in a black hole.
I mean, they aren't Plastic tier players. I hope they weren't delusional enough to think that they would win by BoT pick offs at that point.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
its a joke. The original was alchemist

I thought it was Shadow Fiend? Left showed off how he gets free damage, and negative armor, so to build suitability and mobility, and then the right goes "Negative Armor Bro, Negative Armor."

Edit: OK, there is an Alchemist Version, but the Shadow Fiend one is definitely the original, look at those item icons:
1362017235670.jpg

But here is the Alch version, which does the joke better:
MhuJ6.jpg

I like how the Shadow Fiend one has him still get a really good score

Epix

I'm looking for a good streaming music service to listen to while I play. Something that plays top hits over the last 30 years or something. Any suggestions?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They also need to be unlockable skills as well. Wouldn't want casual noobs to have access..

I still haven't played enough League to unlock Flash and it angers me every time I play. Also waiting for level 30 and having enough points to buy a complete set of runes just so I can viably jungle is a fucking pipe dream at the moment. The level up system in that game is balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom