• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I need to make a dazzurl set but dunno what to do... Mayan headresses maybe? I dunno.

Probably feathers.

Dazzul!!

BarrenQuaintDodobird.gif

So they removed all tickets from the "Heroes" tab on the store. Even the ones that come with sets and should be there. I appreciate the change to remove the couriers and stuff from the heroes tab, but the tickets that are bundled with sets really should be on the heroes tab, otherwise they'll probably get lost.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So it turns out AM and Sniper is a good combo. Whats that, you have both Bane and Shadow Shaman because of their long duration disables for Anti-Mage? HAHA FUCK YOU HEADSHOT

fuck this game

G.ZZZ

so...

why the vlads

No one actually know how to build this hero. I'll come out and say you should just stack utility/stats item on him since he sucks as a lategame carry anyway.

EDIT: i mean 3 bfury is fun as shit cause you instagib supports that walk near a creep for whatever reason, but that's on the level of stupidty of blink bfury kka, you X urself, u blink near a creep beside an hero, attack the creep for pure damage splash and X back. Fucking OP

Sibylus

Banned
Seems to be working better than how well this Double Battlefury build is working, albeit I didn't watch too much of EHUG vs PSST.

Artanisix

Seems to be working better than how well this Double Battlefury build is working, albeit I didn't watch too much of EHUG vs PSST.

Battlefury build comes online waaaay too late. Can't say I'm a fan of it.

Also I caved and just bought the ticket.

Chris R

Honestly I'm wondering where Valve keeps finding these fucking idiots to group me with. Today's tale is of a Witch Doctor who only buys clarities at the start of the game and never buys a ward, who is grouped with a jungle only Faceless void, who somehow manages to end up with fewer kills than our Omniknight.

FUCK MY LIFE

inkls

Honestly I'm wondering where Valve keeps finding these fucking idiots to group me with. Today's tale is of a Witch Doctor who only buys clarities at the start of the game and never buys a ward, who is grouped with a jungle only Faceless void, who somehow manages to end up with fewer kills than our Omniknight.

FUCK MY LIFE

Wanna party up? I think I'm around the same mmr you are steam id is same as gaf name.

In other news, I played hard carry Doom and won.

There's something nice about getting a whole shitload of money very quickly and becoming the scariest motherfucker on the planet.

Kreunt

Banned
I was hoping it would take a little longer for people to realize ember isn't shit.
Now people are going to learn how to play against him :(

Chris R

Replace Shadow Demon with Sniper.

I really like Shadow Demon. People tend to underestimate him and I end up stacking 5 on them and wrecking shit.

Faceless Void is silly. Even in the TRENCH you would think people would be smart enough to not try a solo gank on him when chrono is up... I just MELTED fools :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom