• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with this thief cape. It looks like it's a size too big, it doesn't sit properly on Drow at all.

Also the corset not having symmetrical shoulders leaves Drow's shoulder entirely bare and it looks really strange

The rest of the set is nice though

Ok, I love Dota again. On like a 10 game upswing thanks to NAtures prophet. I watched all of Bulldogs TI3 games and applied some of what I saw.. and it's made a huge difference. Not constantly pushing the lanes and stealing all the farm from my team is a huge one...

And in Pubs everyone is always out of position so it's easy to find spots to push and take towers / rax

mYN9z3r.png

Road to 3500

Seance

Banned
Some people just need to chill in this game. Was getting shit from team from the get when i called mid as TB (puck was last pick i was first). Then spend all this time complaining that they feed the bloodseeker til the game is pretty much unwinnable. Most of the hate from ES who spent first 10 minutes killing ancients (not sure how effective that is supposed to be).

http://dotabuff.com/matches/533111169

mYN9z3r.png

Road to 3500

man, how i would love to play your NP right now. It is thanks to this douche hero that my teams strat changed from playing natures game, to just winning laning phase with phoenix and TB, taking tier 1, move as 5 to take towers as fast as possible.

You have had your share of wins with NP and ive had 11 in a row with this strat where games end in less than 25 mins where NP cant do anything cause they need to come back to defend.

Hylian7

Something that's always bothered me: Why do most Tinker players rush BoTs before Soul Ring? I feel like going Soul Ring first is the better way to go. If things get rough in your lane, it gives you a way to catch up (mowing down ancients/jungle), when you do get BoTs, you are immediately useful. On top of that if you play your cards right, you can get Bottle, BoTs, and Soul Ring all in 10-12 minutes. If an ally helps gank your mid, then you can contribute more to the gank and be able to stay in lane after since you are getting that extra mana. On top of that if you really have to, you can rotate with a good rune if you need to.

ksan

Something that's always bothered me: Why do most Tinker players rush BoTs before Soul Ring? I feel like going Soul Ring first is the better way to go. If things get rough in your lane, it gives you a way to catch up (mowing down ancients/jungle), when you do get BoTs, you are immediately useful. On top of that if you play your cards right, you can get Bottle, BoTs, and Soul Ring all in 10-12 minutes. If an ally helps gank your mid, then you can contribute more to the gank and be able to stay in lane after since you are getting that extra mana. On top of that if you really have to, you can rotate with a good rune if you need to.

Because they're bad, if you play a perfect tinker you're supposed to stack ancients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom